Leeds Ticket Details

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-owls-v-leeds-2873627.aspx

Saturday 16 January 2016 (12.30pm) 

Owls v Leeds is a category C fixture with a special offer for Owls Members and Season Ticket holders, who can purchase tickets at a discounted rate. 

Season Ticket holders and Members can purchase tickets at the following price in any stand: 

Adults: £25 
Concessions: £15 
Under 17: £7 

This offer is available only when purchased in advance of the matchday. 

Ticket prices start from £36 for Non Members on the Kop and £16 for Under 11s. 

I did suggest they give STH chance t buy for friends at discounted rate, excellent from the club and either they read and see sense in my posts or I really do work for the club?

Also potential for £17 discount for members plus the £11 versus Arsenal. What were people saying about 6 games?

Next season if you can't buy a ST it has to be worth becoming a member surely?

Cat C though

On sky though

40 quid to sit on the north in a game that's on sky though

roger off

lol

Basically you have to spend as much as an ST to attend half the games as a potg fan.

If you can't make Tuesday night games you are just getting bent over aren't you here.

Worlds gone mad.

Should have become a member but as you didn't have the foresight or commitment to do so I'm sure you must know a STH?

Happy Leeds will have to pay top dollar and the club trying to look after as many Wednesday fans as possible

They recognised the 3 match xmas package didn't work and that's why I saw this one coming, DC living up to his word and doing everything he can to get as many owls to the games as possible.

Edited by Ash76

Guest Deleted member

Well done to the club for this one, common sense has prevailed as a result of the Sky game.

The £25 for members and season ticket holders offer is excellent.

Well done to the club for this one, common sense has prevailed as a result of the Sky game.

The £25 for members and season ticket holders offer is excellent.

Correct, couldn't have a quiet word with Tas could you?

You're missing the point, you should be able to wake up on the day and decide in the pub at 2 if you fancy it and not be expected to pay more than 30 quid for second division football.

Sick of the defence of this, you didn't say this when it was Leeds, you have warped view of it all. Why not make it a cat F? It's also more confusion, every game is a completely new set up.

I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about our older fans, younger fans, people who don't know if they can go until the hour before.

Just pick a price for matches and tell the fans.