Leeds Ticket Details

Me too. Then at your next meeting tell the club to slash prices permanently for everyone. Simples

Remember your post about the club being boxed in by season ticket prices? Makes this suggestion a bit difficult, even if it is the only way to please some. Others would still find an excuse.

One's quite rare - so it was hassle sourcing it. Got it from a dealer on Kings Road, Chelsea. It's really nice though - 26 years old now. Very clean.

The other I got from Jeffries in Bradford.

Didn't get student discount on either, mind.

I didn't ride over to Sheffield though, to catch a game - I use either mine or the wife's car. I once went to Bristol City's ground, Ashton Gate, in the wife's (when Irvine was manager and Reda made his debut). When I got back someone had nicked all her badges.

Bloody students.

You should spend more time enjoying your bikes and less time on here.

Just in case he didn't make it clear.

Reading has got a bob or two.

Doesn't like to talk about it though, not like Grandad and all his charity work boasts.........

It's easy how to get the tickets.

You print them off at home.

On your diamond encrusted printer.

Ran out of ink and no matter how much money you have, the principle of paying those extortionate cartridge prices is too much to take.

do you constantly go on the BMW website and whinge about the price

I do.

And, there's a bloke constantly whinging about me and others whinging about the cost of spares.

Constantly. In every thread. He's dead boring.

He keeps saying 'BMW spares are a bargain' - or, 'I'd pay double'.

It's not you is it - do you have a BMW motorcycle too?

It's a small world.

I do.

And, there's a bloke constantly whinging about me and others whinging about the cost of spares.

It's a small world.

He's got 3 but doesn't like to come on here giving it the 'considerably richer than you' bit...........

I do.

It's a small world.

No bike I try not to whinge really life's to short I like to live life to the best I can

Because, quite frankly, I'm desperate for the stadium to be rocking again.

I also want people to witness the best Wednesday team we've had in 15 years.

I want to shake the ones who 'can't be bothered'. I want them to be bothered.

It's simple, we were a good team and lots of people went, then lots of people couldn't be bothered because we were utter poo for 15 years. Then as soon as we looked like being.... Not good but not relegation fodder, maybe even smell 6th place. And bam..... 43 quid please!

Ran out of ink and no matter how much money you have, the principle of paying those extortionate cartridge prices is too much to take.

I got rid of a Hewlett Packard for that very reason. The colour cartridges were a bloody rip off.

Use a black and white Brother Laser jet now.

Don't get student discount either - I pay the full price.

When I used to print my online tickets off everyone thought I'd started supporting Newcastle.

Until they saw the price on the ticket.

£39:00 against Bristol (cheapest) - worth every penny mind.

(I think I washed both bikes that day - if my memory serves me correct). I filled the bikes up with petrol instead.

It's all about choices - and the Club are making it very, very, easy at the moment.

But, some of you lot won't listen.

He's got 3 but doesn't like to come on here giving it the 'considerably richer than you' bit...........

Re: ticket prices. I don't plead poverty - or ask for forgiveness like some on here. Or, send begging letters or wait for offers.

I decide when I want to go - not when the Club does - and, then decide whether to part with my hard earned.

But, yeah - I suppose I am pretty rich. Depends how many categories of rich you have (with concessions, of course).

Be richer by the end of the season, mind.

£39:00 against Bristol - what was that all about?

Is somebody having a laugh?

I got rid of a Hewlett Packard for that very reason. The colour cartridges were a bloody rip off.

Use a black and white Brother Laser jet now.

Don't get student discount either - I pay the full price.

When I used to print my online tickets off everyone thought I'd started supporting Newcastle.

Until they saw the price on the ticket.

£39:00 against Bristol (cheapest) - worth every penny mind.

(I think I washed both bikes that day - if my memory serves me correct). I filled the bikes up with petrol instead.

It's all about choices - and the Club are making it very, very, easy at the moment.

But, some of you lot won't listen.

I am listening (reading).

Correct me if I am wrong but you have said you have more than enough money to pay for a £25 ticket and more than enough time to go through the 'hassle' of getting someone to sort a ticket for you (having already received offers to to this for you).

However this is clearly too much trouble and you "can't be bothered".

Was going to post this.

Booking flights for my summer work abroad and I'm going to be sitting in a plane full of people paying cheaper prices than me, and more expensive prices than me. I'll get the same service as everyone else though on the flight.

I pay a train fare & it sometimes doesn't even guarantee me a seat.

That's life.

What an odd comparison, you have to travel, you can very easily go for a nice meal and a few drinks instead of sitting in Hillsborough for 1 game.

I am listening (reading).

Correct me if I am wrong but you have said you have more than enough money to pay for a £25 ticket and more than enough time to go through the 'hassle' of getting someone to sort a ticket for you (having already received offers to to this for you).

However this is clearly too much trouble and you "can't be bothered".

Principle init, seriously

Re: ticket prices. I don't plead poverty - or ask for forgiveness like some on here. Or, send begging letters or wait for offers.

I decide when I want to go - not when the Club does - and, then decide whether to part with my hard earned.

But, yeah - I suppose I am pretty rich. Depends how many categories of rich you have (with concessions, of course).

Be richer by the end of the season, mind.

£39:00 against Bristol - what was that all about?

Is somebody having a laugh?

As many have said and most have agreed with, the club charged too much for phase 2 and 3 season tickets which has left them with no option but to charge high prices for some league games as they are bound by the gaurantee of season tickets offering best value.

There is nothing that can be done about this now.

As a means of offering better value for some forthcoming games the club have managed to offer £20 & £25 tickets for the next 2 league games.

You respond to this by saying you can't be bothered, its too much hassle and continually refer back to the cost of the first game of the season, of which nothing can be done.