Leeds Ticket Details

Guest Deleted member

It's a pity the idiots attacked Wednesdayite. This would be the perfect initiative for them to get behind.

People log their ID numbers with them. Then people can apply for as many ID numbers as they need tickets.

Sadly, they haven't got the manpower now

I don't think sending a cheque to the phase 2 and 3 ST holders to bring there prices closer to phase 1 and making all our games a max cat of B is that difficult.

This is a business with about 40,000 customers owned by Thai Union foods, just sort it out, it's a bit of admin ffs.

I will follow your line of being abusive and abrasive off the bat and reply with there you go again.......

You have to undertstand that due to the badly priced phase 2 and 3 season tickets, it is not possible to offer a 'reasonable price with a premium over the cost of an ST' as a result of this.

The further-phase season ticket prices were wrong and nothing can be done to change this or the fact they have to offer better value than match-by-match prices, hence high prices for many individual games.

They are trying to introduce offer that can be made as a result of this. Hopefully next season will be better planned from the experience of this season. 

So stop banging on about they can do this that or the other then 

The prices are a rip off and the often poor gates in what has been our best season for years is the cost

You could have just written it's supply and demand.

We'd have all understood

It's not though, the price has outreached demand for a lot of us. I have attended full seasons on potg prices in the past so it's not like I don't go.

It just used to be about 24 quid instead of 18 a game and I could miss a few, it was a nice Eco system, probably paid a similar amount to the ST, now that money goes on Starbucks and Prezzo, because they make life simple, email me vouchers I just use my phone in the shops with.

Do you know how much damage you could do with the email addresses of all our members if you had a bit of business acumen.

If chansiri went in the den with all this rounduns he'd be laughed out the room.

Reading and fans like him dont want to have try find a mate with an st to buy them a cheaper ticket.

I don't want any 'mates', thanks Lawrie.

Although I do seriously enjoy your calls on F/H and Praise and Grumble.

I go to football on my own now, now my kids have left home. That's how I like my life - seriously.

I'd seriously hate to have a social life. I don't rely or need anyone at the moment. And, that's just how I like it. Can't be doing with all that 'mates' stuff.

It's just, you, me and the Radio, Lawrie (and Seth).

So stop banging on about they can do this that or the other then 

The prices are a rip off and the often poor gates in what has been our best season for years is the cost

Yes, but when they do find a way of offering £25 for one of our biggest games - which is what this thread is about, this should be seen as a decent offer.

It's not though, the price has outreached demand for a lot of us. I have attended full seasons on potg prices in the past so it's not like I don't go.

It just used to be about 24 quid instead of 18 a game and I could miss a few, it was a nice Eco system, probably paid a similar amount to the ST, now that money goes on Starbucks and Prezzo, because they make life simple, email me vouchers I just use my phone in the shops with.

Do you know how much damage you could do with the email addresses of all our members if you had a bit of business acumen.

If chansiri went in the den with all this rounduns he'd be laughed out the room.

lol

Thing is Tas, Chansiri doesn't need to go into Dragons den.....he's already a multi millionaire. I'll take his "business acumen" over yours any day of the week.

Edited by bigdan2003

The limit is one or was for the Arsenal match

Not true. Are you really that stupid or did you just make the assumption without checking as it suited your side of the debate?

But it isn't a log on and pay 25 pound scenario, it isn't a walk in the club shop to buy your annoying little cousin am swfc lamp and see a sign on the wall saying 25 quid for a ticket against Leeds scenario, it's a cat C game.

A lot of people don't wanna come on here or the OS every week looking for offers either.

Fancy Leeds at home mate?

What price is it?

Cat C?

What's that cost?

40 quid, but if you take my ID online and.....

Eugh, wtf mate, maybe,

Well you need to decide before...

What day is it on?

Saturday but lunch time KO?

Lunch time? Eugh, why?

Sky.....

It's on sky? roger that then

That's the reality

The tickets are too expensive this season - no doubt about it. But the thing is, even when it is 20 quid a ticket no bugger turns out. 

Why? because we have a huge amount of fair weather fans...

So whats the point in charging less?

I have no doubt there are folk with serious financial difficulty, and i hope something can be done to make it more affordable for those guys. 

But i don't really give a sh*t about part timers who only turn out when it's a big game - if that makes me a bit of stinky flaps then fair enough. 

Edited by bigdan2003

lol

Thing is Tas, Chansiri doesn't need to go into Dragons den.....he's already a multi millionaire. I'll take his "business acumen" over yours any day of the week.

I know more about apathetic South Yorkshire blokes who like a straight forward life than him though.

Guest Deleted member

But it isn't a log on and pay 25 pound scenario, it isn't a walk in the club shop to buy your annoying little cousin am swfc lamp and see a sign on the wall saying 25 quid for a ticket against Leeds scenario, it's a cat C game.

A lot of people don't wanna come on here or the OS every week looking for offers either.

Fancy Leeds at home mate?

What price is it?

Cat C?

What's that cost?

40 quid, but if you take my ID online and.....

Eugh, wtf mate, maybe,

Well you need to decide before...

What day is it on?

Saturday but lunch time KO?

Lunch time? Eugh, why?

Sky.....

It's on sky? roger that then

That's the reality

Sadly, it is.

What the club have created is a perception that it's going to cost you £40 plus to watch Wednesday at home this season if you turn up on the day

That perception is very very hard to shake, and you reap what you sow.

We should be pulling in 28k plus every game now with our league position, and the football we are playing.

Away games are invariably sold out because people think it's cheaper to watch us away from home.

Next season we have to address this perception, and right the massive wrong.

We can't do anything about it this year sadly.

I feel like telling you something, but I'm worried some of you may go and bash up your router or something so it stops.

But some of us, even when we have an ST, if we wake up on a Saturday morning, and feel a bit groggy, and we are on sky, and KO is at 12.15.....

We'll just go to the pub or pop it on the living room.

Not ALL Wednesday fans are like you, thousands are like me and the club just isn't hitting the right notes.

Hopefully they'll be a bit of levelling out in the summer (assuming we are still in the Champ).

Don't take issue with a price hike, but I think the club misjudged this one.

Only thing Mr C has got wrong since being here.

what catogaries were the 3 tickets

Two adults and one child in the kop.

36 for the two adults and 5 an under 17.

The latter is very good value btw.

In my opinion 30 each for the adult tickets would have been reasonable.

We can't do anything about it this year sadly.

I was just about to send you a begging PM asking you to get me a cheap ticket. You pay, I'll meet you outside Charlie Browns - I'll be wearing the Chrysanthemum and refund you the money.

lol

Joke - the Club can shove their offer, yet again - and bloody Tuesday nights too. My Mother can't be cooking steak and chips at 10:30 pm on a Tuesday night.

Morrisons closes at 10:00 pm an all.