Leeds Ticket Details

Davey, that's really kind. I know you would - as would others on here. Agreed, I'm lucky enough to have friends on here - who I know will help me out.

But it shouldn't be like this.

That's the point. Rather than inconvenience you, or others, I'd just pay the full price.

But I won't, as I've posted earlier.

Thanks though - seriously.

No doubt we'll bump into other again - when we've both got OAP concessions. It'll not be long for you, mind.

Regards

lol

So fellow fans offer you the opportunity to sort a ticket for the Leeds game for £25. 

It would have been a done deal by now, ticket purchase, seat confirmed - in far less time than you have spent of here waffling about it - but for some reason this is not good enough.

I go to away games with a friends, sometimes I book the tickets, sometimes someone else does, sometimes someone has to lend a season ticket ID from another friend. - not a case of cap in hand and all the rubbish you have spouted, just how tickets are sometimes sorted in the 21st century.

You're missing the point, you should be able to wake up on the day and decide in the pub at 2 if you fancy it and not be expected to pay more than 30 quid for second division football.

Sick of the defence of this, you didn't say this when it was Leeds, you have warped view of it all. Why not make it a cat F? It's also more confusion, every game is a completely new set up.

I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about our older fans, younger fans, people who don't know if they can go until the hour before.

Just pick a price for matches and tell the fans.

The truth. Still, as it's Leeds, maybe the ticket price includes a jewel encrusted peg to wear on  your nose! :biggrin:

The people who flat out can't be bothered are incredibly hard to tempt back, because clearly it's not just the price. Can't be bothered suggests there is always an excuse. And the club can't control everything. If the price was ideal then the weather wouldn't be warm enough. Or it'd be too hot. Or they wouldn't be able to get a seat where their best friend sits.

The club can only give so much. They've put a terrific offer on, it's a Yorkshire derby, the home football is simply outstanding.

But some people just can't be bothered. And whilst that's their choice...they continue to moan.

Drives me mad.

Then why put yourself through it - so you can moan about moaners?

So fellow fans offer you the opportunity to sort a ticket for the Leeds game for £25. 

It would have been a done deal by now, ticket purchase, seat confirmed - in far less time than you have spent of here waffling about it - but for some reason this is not good enough.

I go to away games with a friends, sometimes I book the tickets, sometimes someone else does, sometimes someone has to lend a season ticket ID from another friend. - not a case of cap in hand and all the rubbish you have spouted, just how tickets are sometimes sorted in the 21st century.

This. I sort all the tickets in the family out because they're usually working when away tickets first go on sale.

Parents transfer me their money for their tickets, I pay for myself and my brother, bish bash bosh...sorted in 5 minutes. 

I also sort tickets out for my Dad. Last two games he's been to he's gotten in on a discount offered to ST holders. It's hardly cap in hand...it's an offer to be used.

OK but it's not charity if between me & lads season tickets I can get 12 tickets I'd rather do that than not.

Kind offer - but hassle for both you and me.

Payment/meeting/collection - or post.

Thanks for the kind offer - but I can easily afford £43:00 - to sit next to someone who has paid £25:00.

I suggest that like Tas said - people just want to decide in the pub the night before, or, on the day of the game, that they fancy going to the match. I used to ring my Mother on the morning of a match and tell her I was travelling over - she'd then go to Ecco Morrisons and get me steak for my tea after.

It's all premeditated now - it's crackers, sorry.

I went to Sheffield last week - took my Dad upto Labybower. There is a nice tea place at the end, where you can hire bikes.

Spontaneity - not hassle, stress and hoops.

Thanks anyway - I won't forget.

Because, quite frankly, I'm desperate for the stadium to be rocking again.

I also want people to witness the best Wednesday team we've had in 15 years.

I want to shake the ones who 'can't be bothered'. I want them to be bothered.

I suppose as she is the Owlstalk rep on the SWFC fans forum type thing it is good to get an idea of opinions. Not sure what the club can do for some people who really can't be bothered though when they spend more time moaning on here about the 'hassle' of getting a ticket than it actually takes to get a ticket?

So for those who don't want the hassle or have Sky then it's Fulham & Bolton games for you.

3 home games back to back at good prices and only 1 with even the smallest amount of hassle to buy a ticket so I'm struggling to see all these issues some mention.

Eh? In my day, tha could've had 4 plump prostitutes, a flagon of gin, two pipes of opium and still had change for the sedan chair home! :biggrin:

Me?

I have 2 X BMW motorcycles in the garage. Both mint too.

I pay the same road tax as everyone else - mind. I don't get concessions either.

I don't mind paying my way - I never have.

#boastpost!

Was it a hassle sourcing and purchasing them?

Because, quite frankly, I'm desperate for the stadium to be rocking again.

I also want people to witness the best Wednesday team we've had in 15 years.

I want to shake the ones who 'can't be bothered'. I want them to be bothered.

Me too. Then at your next meeting tell the club to slash prices permanently for everyone. Simples

I'd like my air or train fare for the same price as fellow passengers, not going to happen though is it?

Was going to post this.

Booking flights for my summer work abroad and I'm going to be sitting in a plane full of people paying cheaper prices than me, and more expensive prices than me. I'll get the same service as everyone else though on the flight.

I pay a train fare & it sometimes doesn't even guarantee me a seat.

That's life.

Me?

I pay the same road tax as everyone else - mind. I don't get concessions either.

Me?

Don't forget the leather slacks ffs. 

#boastpost!

Was it a hassle sourcing and purchasing them?

One's quite rare - so it was hassle sourcing it. Got it from a dealer on Kings Road, Chelsea. It's really nice though - 26 years old now. Very clean.

The other I got from Jeffries in Bradford.

Didn't get student discount on either, mind.

I didn't ride over to Sheffield though, to catch a game - I use either mine or the wife's car. I once went to Bristol City's ground, Ashton Gate, in the wife's (when Irvine was manager and Reda made his debut). When I got back someone had nicked all her badges.

Bloody students.

Kind offer - but hassle for both you and me.

Payment/meeting/collection - or post.

Thanks for the kind offer - but I can easily afford £43:00 - to sit next to someone who has paid £25:00.

I suggest that like Tas said - people just want to decide in the pub the night before, or, on the day of the game, that they fancy going to the match. I used to ring my Mother on the morning of a match and tell her I was travelling over - she'd then go to Ecco Morrisons and get me steak for my tea after.

It's all premeditated now - it's crackers, sorry.

I went to Sheffield last week - took my Dad upto Labybower. There is a nice tea place at the end, where you can hire bikes.

Spontaneity - not hassle, stress and hoops.

Thanks anyway - I won't forget.

wow,you are easily stressed mate lol