Leeds Ticket Details

Guest Deleted member

So abusive. I bet you don't help the homeless. Or if you do I bet you take a picture.

Now now

Only a complete idiot would make such a baseless accusation

South Stand - Catergory C. Otherwise sit on the Kop and listen to the Band @£36:00

£43:00? In the South Stand - dinner time kick off on Sky?

Otherwise, for a casual supporter to attend this game he has to go cap in hand to a ST holder, go to the inconvenience arranging a ticket with him/her, of meeting him/her - and the ST holder has to hope that he turns up and hands over the money? I wouldn't embarrass myself or indeed, put on someone on here - to get a so called 'bargain'. Why can't I just buy a ticket - like everyone else?

All on a Sunday morning, if you travel from distance. And, this is supposed to attract the casual supporter?

On a Sunday morning when it's on Sky, anyway.

£43:00 - are some of you having a laugh?

The apartheid continues.

Absolutely crackers.

Enjoy your football.

Where the feck have you been?

We've had to put up with some right bell ends on here in your absence

And what have you done with Rodger?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Where the feck have you been?

We've had to put up with some right bell ends on here in your absence

And what have you done with Rodger?

Ended my sabbatical just for today. Not heard from Rodger in ages. The last I read on here, I think someone had got a bit personal with him and upset him.

I knew, that if I'd PM'd you - that you'd have offered to get me a ticket too. Rodger would probably sort me one out also.

I presume Rodger has given up posting too - as it's just not worth it. Lots of threads get spammed to death now. In all the sections.

I've had my say on the pricing. Everyone knows my views now. I'll leave it to the rest to argue over from now on.

I hope you are well Hootie - I still read your posts. I saw the photo of your daughter the other week.

Glad she looks like her Mother.

Seriously.

Cat C though

On sky though

40 quid to sit on the north in a game that's on sky though

roger off

Come on, get a grip and stop flouncing!

Surely there is absolutely no Owls fan intending to attend this game who is not :-

1 - a ST holder

2 - a member

3 - a fan who has a mate who is a ST holder or a member who is willing to buy a ticket for them.

IMO this is an attempt to give a little back to the potg fans whilst charging the Leeds fans Cat C prices.

Could be quite a killing for the club as we all know Leeds take at least 20,000 to every away game.

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Ended my sabbatical just for today. Not heard from Rodger in ages. The last I read on here, I think someone had got a bit personal with him and upset him.

I knew, that if I'd PM'd you - that you'd have offered to get me a ticket too. Rodger would probably sort me one out also.

I presume Rodger has given up posting too - as it's just not worth it. Lots of threads get spammed to death now. In all the sections.

I've had my say on the pricing. Everyone knows my views now. I'll leave it to the rest to argue over from now on.

I hope you are well Hootie - I still read your posts. I saw the photo of your daughter the other week.

Glad she looks like her Mother.

Seriously.

You can have my I,D, anytime you want it

I think you can use the I.D. when you order a ticket on-line (that's that new interweb thingy)

Anyway, aren't you at concession age yet?

And as for the daughter, course she looks like her mother

One day I'll have to sit down with you over a nice warm Horlicks, and tell you about the day I used all my luck up

You can have my I,D, anytime you want it

I think you can use the I.D. when you order a ticket on-line (that's that new interweb thingy)

Anyway, aren't you at concession age yet?

And as for the daughter, course she looks like her mother

One day I'll have to sit down with you over a nice warm Horlicks, and tell you about the day I used all my luck up

Aye, she's a lovely looking lass. I'll give you that.

You'll be getting the Government Winter Fuel allowance now? That'll go towards your OAP season ticket, won't it?

Have the put a Stanna Stairlift in the Grandstand yet - after you and Rodger moaned like hell.

lol

Aye, she's a lovely looking lass. I'll give you that.

You'll be getting the Government Winter Fuel allowance now? That'll go towards your OAP season ticket, won't it?

Have the put a Stanna Stairlift in the Grandstand yet - after you and Rodger moaned like hell.

lol

Still a long way off the concession rate, and unlike some, I still have to work

Just recently returned to work after knackering my knee and having 8 months off

The Grandstand is a complete no no now, far too many steps for me, so I don't know how you would cope at your age

Been looking at houses in the Flamborough Head area

They look quite cheap, and I wouldn't mind retiring to the coast

How far is Flamborough Head from you?

If its within a reasonable distance, can I have a ride in your car to all the home games please

You would say that, wouldn't you, you two faced b.............. You wouldn't catch a peaceful soul like me threatening to rip people's arms and legs off, would you? Would you? Have you got the  farkin' bottle to answer me, eh? I'll have you, you hypocritical farking shitehouse. I know where you live! I do! I'll farkin' sort you out! I'll rip your.......................

Now, you see what happens when people lose their tempers? :laugh: 

Slightly wierd