Leeds Ticket Details

I'm curious. Who has charged us over the odds? And how many times? And have they manipulated it so home fans didn't pay the same. Boro did it as I recall. Who else? Genuine question.

Ok Ricky, i'm going to ask you the same question as grandad asked me

Do you go to many away games?

Honestly, and this isn't meant to embarrass but their has to be perspective here

Ok Ricky, i'm going to ask you the same question as grandad asked me

Do you go to many away games?

Honestly, and this isn't meant to embarrass but their has to be perspective here

Varies year to year. This year only Blackburn so far. Reasonable price. Who has overcharged us this season?

Brighton have ripped us off, Leeds have, Boro did about 3 seasons ago.

And yes, I completely agree we've given away fans an easy ride here.

Which is why I have said, for over a couple of years, split the South, give the away fans the most expensive seats, and let's have our fans behind both goals

Lets push that argument then instead of beating the club

I'm with you

I'm with you

Not a huge fan of that but can see the sense in it. If they're getting the same facilities as home fans then pay same price. But our membership schemes seem to be partly a ruse to get round having to charge home fans more than away fans. I am against milking away fans in principle. Doesn't make me less of a Wednesday fan. The away fans never ripped us off.

I think what you are really arguing for is an increase in state pension. Something I agree with, but a debate for elsewhere.

The chances of that are practically nil, more chance of it being scrapped altogether by the time I get to retirement age.

I'd argue that more OAP's, especially round here, struggle to cope and require concession rates for events, transport and wherever else it is offered.

Edited by Ash76

Varies year to year. This year only Blackburn so far. Reasonable price. Who has overcharged us this season?

See grandads answer but in all honesty, i'm all for cheaper tickets, it's a no brainer

But who pays for the all the bills that allow us to be a force

Not the home fans, not the away

Who? (and I get your romantic view of football 40 years ago, cos  I was there)

I'm with you

A new west stand would achieve the same and not upset those that use the South

Then we could make the Kop much cheaper and fill it as a result

See grandads answer but in all honesty, i'm all for cheaper tickets, it's a no brainer

But who pays for the all the bills that allow us to be a force

Not the home fans, not the away

Who? (and I get your romantic view of football 40 years ago, cos I was there)

The man who stands to gain most from his expensive vanity project. The amount he's making from raising prices this year compared with if he'd charged more reasonable prices probably wouldn't pay Lachman and Dielna's wages. We shouldn't be paying the highest prices in this division with a club based in an area like South Yorkshire. But it's an argument that can never be settled because we never know what might have been and it's been repeated many times.

Guest Deleted member

A new west stand would achieve the same and not upset those that use the South

Then we could make the Kop much cheaper and fill it as a result

Anybody who went to Boro, and Derby, wouldn't be arguing for away fans behind a goal.

And even a new West Stand couldn't be charged at now than Kop

Do you want more revenue or not? Make your mind up

Brighton have ripped us off, Leeds have, Boro did about 3 seasons ago.

And yes, I completely agree we've given away fans an easy ride here.

Which is why I have said, for over a couple of years, split the South, give the away fans the most expensive seats, and let's have our fans behind both goals

South stand is already split. Give away fans the grandstand. Put families and kids on the Lep.

Guest Deleted member

South stand is already split. Give away fans the grandstand. Put families and kids on the Lep.

The North Stand Lep end would relocated to West Stand if away fans were moved.

The man who stands to gain most from his expensive vanity project. The amount he's making from raising prices this year compared with if he'd charged more reasonable prices probably wouldn't pay Lachman and Dielna's wages. We shouldn't be paying the highest prices in this division with a club based in an area like South Yorkshire. But it's an argument that can never be settled because we never know what might have been and it's been repeated many times.

I get it, I really do

But he is also the man who loses the most, whilst at the same time trying to give us our wednesday back

The North Stand Lep end would relocated to West Stand if away fans were moved.

It's a good idea. The concourse would need a fence erecting and the away fans would need to kept well away from the executive boxes and directors seats. They do have bars, kiosks and toilets split and their own entrances so could happen. Probably create 4K seating which is more than the top tier of the west stand.

I think we've been a bit passive about the leppings land end for some time. Other clubs have their own fans at either end.

Every thread related to prices goes bonkers, that should tell you something.

It does make me chuckle though that when the categories were first announced, many people were 'absolutely guaranteeing' that Leeds would be Cat A or A* and now it's Cat C, with a pretty handy discount on top, they are still outraged.

It's a game of football for £25, I might have fallen foul of the general overpricing of football but that's pretty good if you ask me.

And even a new West Stand couldn't be charged at now than Kop

Why's that then? No retracted views and better facilities is the differentiator that surely gives that ability

Every thread related to prices goes bonkers, that should tell you something.

It does make me chuckle though that when the categories were first announced, many people were 'absolutely guaranteeing' that Leeds would be Cat A or A* and now it's Cat C, with a pretty handy discount on top, they are still outraged.

It's a game of football for £25, I might have fallen foul of the general overpricing of football but that's pretty good if you ask me.

*£25 when you have collected and sent back in 6 cheerios coupons