Leeds Ticket Details

Guest Deleted member

You just want a ride in my car again.

One day Grandad, one day.

lol

let me get my life insurance sorted first

I stood next to Grandad at Burnley and all he did was moan and cause trouble with the people around us.

Don't do it Reading.

Luckily we managed to palm him off on Jimb at Stoke.

Tossser

Ah jimb.... There's a man who can out-moan anybody. And he's even richer than 33

Gave Grandad's mate, Fulham Fox a lift away at Brentford - note it's always my bloody car (well it was the wife's actually).

And, I bought the flipping pies - I distinctly remember that. Not that I am mean or owt.

And we lost.

(I'm just filling these forms in Mick, as I type, to see if I qualify for any offers).

Fulham Fox. There's man that's even richer than Neil, and he's always on the cadge. I've not told him I'm going to Fulham yet. No doubt I'll end up buying lunch again if I do

I'm not grumpy.

Leicester v Man City soon on BT Sports.

Looking forward to that. I just hope that Vardy isn't tired.

Dinner first though. Pork in red wine sauce tonight - with roast potatoes. Nowt to be grumpy about.

I am laying on my sofa drinking my new fave drink, advocaat and latte, waiting for the Leicester city man city game, with a tray of peri peri chicken waiting to go in the oven.

Didn't mean a grump off tbh, just fancied a banch vs reading bonanza as its two similar posters in my eyes arguing from different sides.

I hope vardy is up for this!

I am laying on my sofa drinking my new fave drink, advocaat and latte, waiting for the Leicester city man city game, with a tray of peri peri chicken waiting to go in the oven.

Didn't mean a grump off tbh, just fancied a banch vs reading bonanza as its two similar posters in my eyes arguing from different sides.

I think we are all agreed that the tickets need to be at least clearer and simpler if not cheaper. No such thing as cheap these days, but fair.

What I don't think however, is that Mr Chansiri is sat in his secret base evil laughing whilst thunder and lightning crashes all around.

Thats because I'm not paranoid.

Evenings and Morninks I drink Warnincks

Warnincks advocaat

The good old days.

http://youtu.be/tPgHqyi0JBg

which is why i put or was for the arsenal match because i could care less

are you really that stupid

You chose not to look first and assumed it would be the same as the Arsenal game, which would have suited your side of  the debate. You were wrong, you were that stupid.

My Mother has never been to that one - she's 85 now, and still driving). The car park puts her off?

She loves Morrisons though. I have to use her card, for points, when I nip down to get my diesel. Proper obsessed with her Morrisons points.

Can her use her Morrisons card on any POTG offers? I bet the Club haven't thought of that one.

Don't thank me.

I prefer Sainsburys, a bit more expensive but worth paying for the improved quality........

Edited by Guest

I prefer Sainsburys, a bit more expensive but worth paying for the improved quality........

I hate the hassle of going to the shop and them folk in front of you in the queue with their loyalty cards and vouchers paying less

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/money-tips/sainsburys-is-cheapest-major-supermarket-right-now-11363983588814

Sainsbury's is cheapest major supermarket right now

It's a Bugger perception isn't it

Makes  my decision seem even better, much like buying a season ticket in phase 1.

Sorry for the smugness of the above sentence, seems being in this thread too long has taken effect.

Yep was watching a tv show the other day, cant quite remember what it was but they were saying as high as 80% of people on forums like these & social media put a front on and pretend they are something they arent.

You would say that, wouldn't you, you two faced b.............. You wouldn't catch a peaceful soul like me threatening to rip people's arms and legs off, would you? Would you? Have you got the  farkin' bottle to answer me, eh? I'll have you, you hypocritical farking shitehouse. I know where you live! I do! I'll farkin' sort you out! I'll rip your.......................

Now, you see what happens when people lose their tempers? :laugh: