Leeds Ticket Details

Still a long way off the concession rate, and unlike some, I still have to work

Just recently returned to work after knackering my knee and having 8 months off

The Grandstand is a complete no no now, far too many steps for me, so I don't know how you would cope at your age

Been looking at houses in the Flamborough Head area

They look quite cheap, and I wouldn't mind retiring to the coast

How far is Flamborough Head from you?

If its within a reasonable distance, can I have a ride in your car to all the home games please

I know all about your trials and tribulations, dodgy ticker and and dodgy knee - I've been reading your posts. It's about time you retired, or found some easier work, you daft sod.

Bloody Hell Hootie.

Loose lips sinks ships. All the Nutters on here will be out looking for me now.

For anyone on here reading this - I don't live anywhere near the East Coast.

(P.s - you can go on the back of my motorbike - but you'll have to take the knee brace off).

Fans say tickets too expensive.

Club listens and gives fans access to cheaper tickets.

Fans moan.

So is this financial or political?

The £25 should be across the board , not just for members or mates of ST holders.

The game is on Sky, we have plenty of seats so no excuse not to price ALL tickets at £25 right up to ,and including the walk up on the day  for EVERYBODY .

Can't help but feel there are a number of owlstalk residents who are fed up of supporting their club

Don't know if it's an age issue or as mentioned earlier political

Either way it really is becoming a huge bore

Alright, let's just have a forum where we all talk about how perfect everything is and no one even murmurs any discontent at 40-50 quid tickets.

Open another thread ya melt.

The thing that gets me about all these prices is the old persons concession rate.

I'm with Reading on this: same price for everyone.

Old folk, generally, don't have mortgages, kids to fund, cost of commuting etc. So why do they get cheap tickets?

Should be same price for everyone (except kids because they don't have any income, and student because they have little disposable income after their booze allowance). I don't want to sit next to someone who has paid less than me for the same product.

You know we can get 6 tickets for £25 in any area?

Can we help the Leeds fans out then?

Why would you do that? I hope somebody from

The club reads this and revokes your ST for deliberately suggesting it

You know exactly what you're doing

Edited by Ash76

The thing that gets me about all these prices is the old persons concession rate.

I'm with Reading on this: same price for everyone.

Old folk, generally, don't have mortgages, kids to fund, cost of commuting etc. So why do they get cheap tickets?

Should be same price for everyone (except kids because they don't have any income, and student because they have little disposable income after their booze allowance). I don't want to sit next to someone who has paid less than me for the same product.

They don't work and in many cases are living off the state pension after contributing to the UK economy most of their lives.

No concession rate could be the difference between being able to go and not

We have improved dramatically, new pitch, scoreboard, more goals in 20 odd games than we have for decades I imagine. Expensive big name players.

Attendances are the same or slightly lower, what more do you need to know?

We should 3k up on average.

3000? I'd be interested to hear your calculations for that conclusion

Guest Deleted member

On a serious note, you would put Leeds fans before our club

Well not personally, as I only know 2, and they're non attenders. It was just about clarifying