Leeds Ticket Details

No, I really did mean the away end

Which is why I asked about 'any areas'

Untwist your knickers

Don't lie, you already knew the answer and were poo poo stirring in an attempt to put pressure on the club from a SAG perspective.

Disgusting

Guest Deleted member

Don't lie, you already knew the answer and were poo poo stirring in an attempt to put pressure on the club from a SAG perspective.

Disgusting

Blimey

Were you an avid fan of the X Files??

Talk about 2+2 to get to 9

Guest Deleted member

Ok, but surely we look after ourselves first though

We have to compete

Absolutely we have to compete, and charity should always begin at home.

Do you go to away games?

How would you feel if every away team started charging our fans more, just because our club charges their fans more?

That's a race to the bottom surely? Where only the fans, the paying customers, end up being ripped off?

The thing that gets me about all these prices is the old persons concession rate.

I'm with Reading on this: same price for everyone.

Old folk, generally, don't have mortgages, kids to fund, cost of commuting etc. So why do they get cheap tickets?

Should be same price for everyone (except kids because they don't have any income, and student because they have little disposable income after their booze allowance). I don't want to sit next to someone who has paid less than me for the same product.

Glad I'm not alone in this then. Bloody students always get discounts too, them buggers have loads of money, or drinking every night lol.

See armed forces get discounts at a lot of places now too. They get their funds for free, rest of us buggers have to pay our hard earned cash for em on the black market lol

Blimey

Were you an avid fan of the X Files??

Talk about 2+2 to get to 9

Only a few days ago you were telling us how the chairman's policy was all about milking the away fans, how the hell does that fit in with your 'genuine' question?

I refer you to the only picture ive posted in this thread

Absolutely we have to compete, and charity should always begin at home.

Do you go to away games?

How would you feel if every away team started charging our fans more, just because our club charges their fans more?

That's a race to the bottom surely? Where only the fans, the paying customers, end up being ripped off?

Yes, I do go away and to be frank we've been so far behind the game it's untrue

You should know better than anyone but asking us to be the martyrs, whats that all about?

We should be one big happy bunny football family. lol

Agree and +1 sir

Guest Deleted member

Yes, I do go away and to be frank we've been so far behind the game it's untrue

Behind the game? What in? Facilities, pricing?

You've genuinely lost me there

Guest Deleted member

Only a few days ago you were telling us how the chairman's policy was all about milking the away fans, how the hell does that fit in with your 'genuine' question?

I refer you to the only picture ive posted in this thread

You're really starting to bore me now, but referring to the Chairmanship policy?

How many times have I questioned that? By saying that I don't believe it, and that I can't see how any Wednesday fan could support charging 5000 Wednesday fans more, just to get a bit extra out of 500 away fans?

Behind the game? What in? Facilities, pricing?

You've genuinely lost me there

Come on, for yonks we've paid over the odds at away games whilst visitors have an easy ride

You of all people have banged the drum about our revenue streams

Not after a fight and frankly sick of the bitching

Come on, for yonks we've paid over the odds at away games whilst visitors have an easy ride

You of all people have banged the drum about our revenue streams

Not after a fight and frankly sick of the bitching

I'm curious. Who has charged us over the odds? And how many times? And have they manipulated it so home fans didn't pay the same. Boro did it as I recall. Who else? Genuine question.

They don't work and in many cases are living off the state pension after contributing to the UK economy most of their lives.

No concession rate could be the difference between being able to go and not

But some (many) pensioners get more in their (state plus workplace) pension than many workers especially those on minimum wage. No, it should be same price for all. What you're implying, is that we have a concession rate for those that can't afford it. That's neither practical nor fair.

I think what you are really arguing for is an increase in state pension. Something I agree with, but a debate for elsewhere.

Guest Deleted member

Brighton have ripped us off, Leeds have, Boro did about 3 seasons ago.

And yes, I completely agree we've given away fans an easy ride here.

Which is why I have said, for over a couple of years, split the South, give the away fans the most expensive seats, and let's have our fans behind both goals