Leeds Ticket Details

The king was in his counting house, counting out his money........

Meanwhile, as a SWFC fan I have been at Hillsborough at a cost of roughly £21 per game watching the best football I have seen for over 15 years. Better value for money than most if not all of those years.

I know.

Everyone knows what ST holders pay. It's great value. I don't begrudge you anything - you pay early, and get a discount (and priority ticketing). That's exactly how the system should work. Incentivise ST's.

Thereafter, others should pay a reasonable, pro rata uplift. Fair is fair. I'm not a complete Luddite.

Just makes me laugh when casuals, POTG and away get told on here, and abused constantly,what great value it is at Hillsborough. Minimum price against Bristol - £39:00. We are told how to take advantage of offers, or write to the Club or send a letter to the Chairman pleading exceptional circumstances.

How about just clear and transparent pricing - offers that everyone can take advantage of, without jumping through hoops, and match day prices at parity with the rest of the Division?

It's not that difficult - I would have thought.

Guest Deleted member

Fwiw I still think the £25 if bought by a member or season ticket holder is a good offer.

Is there a limit to how many can be bought by each season ticket holder?

However, the smal, print around this is only there because of the absolute mess the club made of the pricing, the categories, the whole ticketing package this season and the 155 options (now nearing 200) with all these offers.

This is what some of us have been complaining about since the start of the season. And getting abuse for

Fwiw I still think the £25 if bought by a member or season ticket holder is a good offer.

However, the smal, print around this is only there because of the absolute mess the club made of the pricing, the categories, the whole ticketing package this season and the 155 options (now nearing 200) with all these offers.

This is what some of us have been complaining about since the start of the season. And getting abuse for

The limit is one or was for the Arsenal match

But POTG can't get it at £25 pounds can they thats the point

What a sacrifice to have to make, being forced to get a ticket for one of the biggest games at home the day before the game.

They cant get it before the game either are you really that stupid

Your original point referred to pay on the gate - which I took as meaning pay on the gate, sorry about that.

I would expect most fans really wanting to go would be able to get in touch with a season ticket holder to take advantage of the offer. Either that or be able to attend 6 games throughtout the season to benefit from the membership deal.

The club are trying but the excuses continue to come back.

You see I could PM Grandad - but I'd feel obliged to sit with him.

I'd rather pay full price.

(Seriously - how ridiculous are these 'friends' offers for the distant casual). And, furthermore, are the Club really expecting anyone to pay full price thereafter? Just away fans? All those in Hillsborough will have paid £25:00 by hook or by crook?

They must think we are all crackers. Lamentable ticket marketing this year.

And, many keep repeating the Club have got it right.

Your original point referred to pay on the gate - which I took as meaning pay on the gate, sorry about that.

I would expect most fans really wanting to go would be able to get in touch with a season ticket holder to take advantage of the offer. Either that or be able to attend 6 games throughtout the season to benefit from the membership deal.

The club are trying but the excuses continue to come back.

There you go again totally ignoring the gist of the the thread 

Reading and fans like him dont want to have try find a mate with an st to buy them a cheaper ticket. if he wanted id get him one,  they want a reasonably priced ticket with a premium over the cost of an ST that they can walk up and pay for, not a total rip off which the headline price of this game is

They should be making excuses for me to go!

I shouldn't have various excuses not to bother, walk into Carphone warehouse and see how many excuses they give you to get an iPhone, you get your minutes and texts and data at one price and stays like that for 2 years.

The club should be mailing out free memberships, making it a fair fixed cost, basically make it hard to say no, not yes.

We have all those empty seats and they want 40 quid to put someone in each one for an hour and a half!

Wake up sheeple

I know.

Everyone knows what ST holders pay. It's great value. I don't begrudge you anything - you pay early, and get a discount (and priority ticketing). That's exactly how the system should work. Incentivise ST's.

Thereafter, others should pay a reasonable, pro rata uplift. Fair is fair. I'm not a complete Luddite.

Just makes me laugh when casuals, POTG and away get told on here, and abused constantly,what great value it is at Hillsborough. Minimum price against Bristol - £39:00. We are told how to take advantage of offers, or write to the Club or send a letter to the Chairman pleading exceptional circumstances.

How about just clear and transparent pricing - offers that everyone can take advantage of, without jumping through hoops, and match day prices at parity with the rest of the Division?

It's not that difficult - I would have thought.

The offer for the Leeds game, as much as you complain, doesn't reallyy take jumping through hoops to take advantage of.

As you say, season tickets holders get a discount as a result of the commitment. Unfortunately the club priced phase 2 and 3 season tickets way too high. as a result they still have to offer a discount on these tickets compared to match by match - hence the high prices of some of our home games. Unfortunately there is nothing the club can do about this now.

Hopefully the lesson will be taken on board and next seasons further-phase season tickets will not have such an adverse affect on match-day prices.

How many tickets at over fourty quid have you bought?

If your career changes and you can't make all the games you will get shafted too. Then we'll see.

being for over 40 years not always had money in wallet while bringing up a family but always made personal sacrifices so I could be at Hillsborough every home game

The offer for the Leeds game, as much as you complain, doesn't reallyy take jumping through hoops to take advantage of.

As you say, season tickets holders get a discount as a result of the commitment. Unfortunately the club priced phase 2 and 3 season tickets way too high. as a result they still have to offer a discount on these tickets compared to match by match - hence the high prices of some of our home games. Unfortunately there is nothing the club can do about this now.

Hopefully the lesson will be taken on board and next seasons further-phase season tickets will not have such an adverse affect on match-day prices.

Well personally im expecting the Early Bird Price to be set at the price of phase 2 this season so £600 quid ( i think ) for the North and if they are then i for one will have to think long and hard 

If it was deemed such a mistake why Cat C on Boxing Day?

And the categories are a joke! It's all based on when the match is, opening day, drain them, Boxing Day, drain them, Tuesday night match, charge what we did last season, it's not a system or a policy, it's a ploy to drain the maximum out the fans based on the desire to watch a club we have supported since in many cases, before our first flipping memories.

There you go again totally ignoring the gist of the the thread 

Reading and fans like him dont want to have try find a mate with an st to buy them a cheaper ticket. if he wanted id get him one,  they want a reasonably priced ticket with a premium over the cost of an ST that they can walk up and pay for, not a total rip off which the headline price of this game is

I will follow your line of being abusive and abrasive off the bat and reply with there you go again.......

You have to undertstand that due to the badly priced phase 2 and 3 season tickets, it is not possible to offer a 'reasonable price with a premium over the cost of an ST' as a result of this.

The further-phase season ticket prices were wrong and nothing can be done to change this or the fact they have to offer better value than match-by-match prices, hence high prices for many individual games.

They are trying to introduce offer that can be made as a result of this. Hopefully next season will be better planned from the experience of this season. 

If it was deemed such a mistake why Cat C on Boxing Day?

And the categories are a joke! It's all based on when the match is, opening day, drain them, Boxing Day, drain them, Tuesday night match, charge what we did last season, it's not a system or a policy, it's a ploy to drain the maximum out the fans based on the desire to watch a club we have supported since in many cases, before our first flipping memories.

You could have just written it's supply and demand.

We'd have all understood