Leeds Ticket Details

What an odd comparison, you have to travel, you can very easily go for a nice meal and a few drinks instead of sitting in Hillsborough for 1 game.

Principle init, seriously

I have read some of your dressing room posts. Have to say you have some interesting principles!

I am listening (reading).

Correct me if I am wrong but you have said you have more than enough money to pay for a £25 ticket and more than enough time to go through the 'hassle' of getting someone to sort a ticket for you (having already received offers to to this for you).

However this is clearly too much trouble and you "can't be bothered".

£43:00.

I said I have more than enough money to pay full price. Every game, if I was so minded.

But, I won't be doing. The Club are ripping casuals, POTG and away fans off. IMO of course.

Offers don't interest me. Don't even have a Tesco card or owt.

Fair pricing - and understandable categories.

I'm not starting collecting Cornflake packet tops, for anyone. (Have the Club offered that one yet)?

Re: ticket prices. I don't plead poverty - or ask for forgiveness like some on here. Or, send begging letters or wait for offers.

I decide when I want to go - not when the Club does - and, then decide whether to part with my hard earned.

But, yeah - I suppose I am pretty rich. Depends how many categories of rich you have (with concessions, of course).

Be richer by the end of the season, mind.

£39:00 against Bristol - what was that all about?

Is somebody having a laugh?

The king was in his counting house, counting out his money........

Meanwhile, as a SWFC fan I have been at Hillsborough at a cost of roughly £21 per game watching the best football I have seen for over 15 years. Better value for money than most if not all of those years.

I am a customer with principles, fair price please for a mid table division 2 clash, especially after my years of paying an already extortionate fee for James O Conner in mid field.

We got ripped off paying out for awful football, then when it got better the price went up with it, we hadn't barely signed anyone when the prices came out!

The king was in his counting house, counting out his money........

Meanwhile, as a SWFC fan I have been at Hillsborough at a cost of roughly £21 per game watching the best football I have seen for over 15 years. Better value for money than most if not all of those years.

Are you alright?

Is your name Jack?

I am a customer with principles, fair price please for a mid table division 2 clash, especially after my years of paying an already extortionate fee for James O Conner in mid field.

We got ripped off paying out for awful football, then when it got better the price went up with it, we hadn't barely signed anyone when the prices came out!

Is £25 for one of the biggest home games each season in this division not a reasonable price?

Are you alright?

Is your name Jack?

You cant seriously believe that?

I bought a phase one season ticket at phase 1 price which works out at about £21 per game. I have sat in all areas of the ground and its the best view I have had of the best football I have seen in over 15 years. From that perspective I am alright Jack.

However, I have a lot of mates who have stopped going for various reasons over the years but like to attend odd games. I appreciate they think the match-day prices are too high. If I had to pay match by match I would agree.

The club put themselves in a position that is difficult to come back from this season due to the phase 2 and 3 prices.

The next 2 home league games are £20 against Bolton and £25 in any area of the ground against Leeds. If fans can't appreciate that these are good prices for what is on offer then I am not sure what prices they are waiting for?

enjoy your principles pal but some of us will always go no matter what the performances are like or what division we are in there are no guarantees especially supporting wednesday

But POTG can't get it at £25 pounds can they thats the point

What a sacrifice to have to make, being forced to get a ticket for one of the biggest games at home the day before the game.

Is £25 for one of the biggest home games each season in this division not a reasonable price?

I'm more talking about the Boxing Day prices and the Bristol City price etc.

And this being a cat C.

What if someone fancies it on the day a few hours before KO, rocks up at the turn style.... 43 quid. Well we had an offer on.... You just find a season ticket holder, log on, put the ID in....

You would just walk to the pub, laughing.

It's just an utter joke.

Guest Deleted member

post them if I'm wrong I will gladly admit I was wrong

Ignore him Reading, I posted a perfectly rational response to his question earlier, then asked him a few.

Even sent him a perfectly friendly PM too. No response.

Bullies hate it when you stand up to them

I'm more talking about the Boxing Day prices and the Bristol City price etc.

And this being a cat C.

What if someone fancies it on the day a few hours before KO, rocks up at the turn style.... 43 quid. Well we had an offer on.... You just find a season ticket holder, log on, put the ID in....

You would just walk to the pub, laughing.

It's just an utter joke.

Many teams don't offer potg for certain games at all. Sign of the times.

enjoy your principles pal but some of us will always go no matter what the performances are like or what division we are in there are no guarantees especially supporting wednesday

How many tickets at over fourty quid have you bought?

If your career changes and you can't make all the games you will get shafted too. Then we'll see.