January Transfer Window Thread

You always have to accept that some moves won't work out.

Wiggins needs to be playing first team football which he won't while we have a fit Pudil. He's not a kid that can wait...

Indeed.

First time playing up North for him too. Wouldn't be completely out of the question to say he's just not settling? Won't help matters that as well as having to up-sticks and move North...he's not actually playing regular football. So really a shitty move for him and his family full stop.

Still think a loan move for Joao Teixeira would be a decent, and cheaper, alternative to Judge. He can play anywhere along the front line, out wide or in a number ten position. Ideal cover for Forestieri, which IS a priority signing in my opinion

Teixeira has great quality but very lightweight and inconsistent, Exeter game was a great example, some good tricks/skills but a lot of overplaying from him that didn't work and lost the ball.

Mcgeady would be a huge risk IMO and not the kind of chance we should be taking at this stage where we have a terrific team ethic. even at his peak he hadn't worked hard enough for this type of team/style of play and he's already far from him peak IMO, happy to be proved wrong though if we do sign him.

I'd be looking at a GK short term if wildsmith and Westwood are out for a few weeks.

Gary Hopper as expected and perhaps a centre half if turner is crocked. Unless Turner is here all season?

Wouldn't mind a direct winger either if I was being greedy. I think it would add something different to our repertoire

John Anthony Brooks, Jr.

22 year old defender. Born in Berlin to an American serviceman father 

6 ft 4 in Defender with exceptional passing stats.

Represented the Germans at U20 level before switching allegiance to the USA.

Often sign him in Fifa, we actually linked with him or just a random suggestion?

Often sign him in Fifa, we actually linked with him or just a random suggestion?

Oh just a random one I have posted.

So many of the young chaps post random balderdash about transfers based on their computer games I thought us old ones should start doing the same!