Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Bit of a strange team selection. Wonder why Joao isn't starting.

With Nuhiu I would have expected Wallace to start to ping crosses on his head.

Semedo starting is too defensive for my liking.

Helan and Sougou does give us pace on the counter though. I would have to assume that that is what Carlos is going for.

In Carlos we trust!

CC has a plan, and if it dont work, he will change it

Not impressed with the line up. Not so much Wallace and Hunt but playing Semedo and Nuhiu, both had very poor games last week and the game changed once McGugan, Joao and Hooper came on and that also brought the best out of Forestieri.

If Lewis McGugan can't get a game in front of Semedo, Palmer, Helan or Sougoo, who hasn't played for 6 weeks, he might as well start the car up. He might not even get on the bench when Bannan and Hutch come back.

If we've got 11 players better than McGugan we are better than I thought. The lad has been treated very poorly in my opinion.

Not impressed with the line up. Not so much Wallace and Hunt but playing Semedo and Nuhiu, both had very poor games last week and the game changed once McGugan, Joao and Hooper came on and that also brought the best out of Forestieri.

Nuhiu did not have a poor game last week! Semedo did

I'm not a big Nuhiu fan either before you start

If Lewis McGugan can't get a game in front of Semedo, Palmer, Helan or Sougoo, who hasn't played for 6 weeks, he might as well start the car up. He might not even get on the bench when Bannan and Hutch come back.

If we've got 11 players better than McGugan we are better than I thought. The lad has been treated very poorly in my opinion.

Got to agree, a bit of a slap in the face after coming on recently and doing ok.

Wonder if McGugan  is one of those carrying the little knocks CC said in his interview?

Edited by daleblue