Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Tough one and will let us know if we are about to go on a run again.  Also first away test since the shadow of Charlton.

Heart and head never really match up but being a Wednesdayite and something of a romantic(!) I always go with my heart.

So:  BRFC 0 - 2 SWFC: Lees & Forestieri

Have fun if you are going!

Excellent thread as normal Pauli although as usual, I haven't yet had time to read it.

Let's not forget that Blackburn are a very decent team, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Had to decline the company of 33 today at Blackburn (cos I'm still studying), but will have on the 70 minutes of commentary Wednesday player provides us with, and might pop into the Matchday thread.

Carlos says Bannan isn't ready to play, and Joao will be rested today, plus he has no interest in signing Rhodes so............

Blackburn 1 (Rhodes Island Chicken) The World Famous Sheffield Wednesday 12 (Nuhiu 4, Joao 3, Forestieri 3, Hooper, Bannan).

Plus Rhodes to sign in January.

Edited by theowlsman

A very good morning to you all, yet another excellent OMDT from Pauli. Tough one here, new manager bounces can turn into irresistible forces for a period, plus our defence comes up against Rhodes who will decisively punish any of the sort of errors that plagued us against Charlton, as well as for Huddersfield's goal. However, we seem to score in just about every game and hopefully Carlos will have them fired up. Would be fairly satisfied with a point, the key to solid seasons is getting three points at home and keeping yourselves ticking over with points away from home.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Blackburn 2-2 Wednesday (Joao 51, Forestieri 75)

Edited by GroundhoppingOwl