Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

If Lewis McGugan can't get a game in front of Semedo, Palmer, Helan or Sougoo, who hasn't played for 6 weeks, he might as well start the car up. He might not even get on the bench when Bannan and Hutch come back.

If we've got 11 players better than McGugan we are better than I thought. The lad has been treated very poorly in my opinion.

McGugan is not, and lets do this in the same order you listed the players......He is not a defensive midfielder, a right back, a left back or winger.

Lee and Forestieri are his direct competition starting today.

Against QPR we played a similar team and could have come away with a win so I'm sure Carvahal knows what he's doing. But with it being a whole week since our last game you'd think they should be fully rested.. I think semedo will have a good game today he was really poor last week so will want to redeem himself.

shocked by the line up. 

I would have kept the consistency and made just the enforced changes for Bannan and Hutch .

Cannot understand why Joao isnt starting, The lad is on fire  at the moment.

Just hope we dont see the same lack-lusture first half we saw last week until CC  sorted it out at half time. 

Guest wilyfox

Draw at best with that XI. Can't believe we've gone with Semedo, Helan, and Nuhiu again. Carlos got away with one against Huddersfield after a late rally. Now he's opting for a repeat.

shocked by the line up. 

I would have kept the consistency and made just the enforced changes for Bannan and Hutch .

Cannot understand why Joao isnt starting, The lad is on fire  at the moment.

Just hope we dont see the same lack-lusture first half we saw last week until CC  sorted it out at half time. 

Agree but he has proved he has been better thus far off the bench, AND he is a cert to start in place of Forrestieri next game - keeps legs fresh.

McGugan is not, and lets do this in the same order you listed the players......He is not a defensive midfielder, a right back, a left back or winger.

Lee and Forestieri are his direct competition starting today.

Lee came as a fullback, and FF is a centre forward. Whichever way you look at it, CC appears determined not to play McGugan. If he can't get a game with Bannan injured, Hutch suspended and Semedo playing like Basil Brush last week, his career is over at S6, and personally I don't like the idea of paying someone £15k per week to run up and down the touch line in a tracksuit, keeping warm. If he isn't going to play him, send the lad out on loan, and save some money.

Against QPR we played a similar team and could have come away with a win so I'm sure Carvahal knows what he's doing. But with it being a whole week since our last game you'd think they should be fully rested.. I think semedo will have a good game today he was really poor last week so will want to redeem himself.

Got Stoke on his mind IMHO

Guest wilyfox

Lee came as a fullback, and FF is a centre forward. Whichever way you look at it, CC appears determined not to play McGugan. If he can't get a game with Bannan injured, Hutch suspended and Semedo playing like Basil Brush last week, his career is over at S6, and personally I don't like the idea of paying someone £15k per week to run up and down the touch line in a tracksuit, keeping warm. If he isn't going to play him, send the lad out on loan, and save some money.

I agree. Seems as though Carlos has made his mind up on McGugan. Would not be at all surprised if Lewis departs in January. I'm half expecting it.