Wednesday win pigs don't.

Shrewsbury:- is the birth place of Charles Darwin

Blunts prove his thesis 

If anything they disprove it. They haven't evolved from single cell organisms yet, or at least their brains haven't!

Am I one of only a few hoping United would get promoted this season? The banter is even better when we're in the same division, the fixtures are good for the clubs and the city, both are sell-out crowds, and they draw media attention. Might have been nice to squeeze another couple of Steel City derbies in before we go to the prem.

Yes you are.

Am I one of only a few hoping United would get promoted this season? The banter is even better when we're in the same division, the fixtures are good for the clubs and the city, both are sell-out crowds, and they draw media attention. Might have been nice to squeeze another couple of Steel City derbies in before we go to the prem.

Your defiantly on your own . Id rather see the rot continue and laugh at them . 

I think you are in a very small minority. I really don't care about United at all and I would be happy if we never played them again.

There's a thread on BladesMad pointing out that they don't have a single player good enough to get into our second XI, nevermind our first team.

Such a shame.

Someone suggested Brayford would get in front of Liam Palmer (into our 2nd XI). I don't think so!

In that same thread, one of the grunters claims that when the pigs signed Brayford he was widely acknowledged as being the best right back in the Championship...

Which is why he went to play in League 1!!! lol

In that same thread, one of the grunters claims that when the pigs signed Brayford he was widely acknowledged as being the best right back in the Championship...

Masters of hyperbole aren't they- they've managed to turn "A good Championship right back" into "The best in the division". It's cute in a way

Dream ticket is that they sack Adkins and appoint BTB as Manager after hearing of his "constructive ideas" on FH.

However, I don't think that will happen although they could make him Team Coach by taking his teeth out and fitting in several rows of seats and a windscreen in his mouth.

The only United player that we might be interested in (and I am being very nice here) is Che Adams, if he was lucky he might get on our bench.

What about " The Beard " . He`s the worlds best right back you know. 

I used to think it was funny when they were rubbish but never held any particular animosity towards them.

Then I went to the 2-2 at Bramall Lane a few years ago (when Beattie equalised late on for them). My mate got punched when we joined the queue to get in, the electronic turnstile broke and we missed the first 20 minutes, we got fireworks thrown at us whilst we were stuck outside and then coins, pies and bottles of wee wee from the top tier when we finally got in.

Since that day, I've despised them. I hope they go out of business and the stadium burns down.

I used to think it was funny when they were rubbish but never held any particular animosity towards them.

Then I went to the 2-2 at Bramall Lane a few years ago (when Beattie equalised late on for them). My mate got punched when we joined the queue to get in, the electronic turnstile broke and we missed the first 20 minutes, we got fireworks thrown at us whilst we were stuck outside and then coins, pies and bottles of wee wee from the top tier when we finally got in.

Since that day, I've despised them. I hope they go out of business and the stadium burns down.

Those who did that probably only turned up because it was Wednesday.

I bet not one of them were there other night, yes they've got some nob eds just like us but working along side some of them like I do you do find that some if not most of them are ok.