Wednesday win pigs don't.

What I find really amusing if the fact that some of them think that it will all be sorted in January when the window opens. They want rid of 7-8 players & 6 quality ones in. Has anyone told them it's notoriously difficult to do anything in January of that ilk. I mean ffs, what they going to do, pay up everyone's contract?

Not to mention the fact that sides don't really want to part with their best players at that time of the year unless it's a massive offer. And, who right now would want to go & play for that shower of poo.

Pigonomics

What I find really amusing if the fact that some of them think that it will all be sorted in January when the window opens. They want rid of 7-8 players & 6 quality ones in. Has anyone told them it's notoriously difficult to do anything in January of that ilk. I mean ffs, what they going to do, pay up everyone's contract?

Not to mention the fact that sides don't really want to part with their best players at that time of the year unless it's a massive offer. And, who right now would want to go & play for that shower of poo.

Pigonomics

Unless cash in large amounts, becomes available nothing will change MUCH

Guys, 100% Wednesday but think we should be a little less smug, lets not forget Dave Allen and if the Azerbaijan thing had happened we could be in exactly the same boat and whilst I accept in these early stages things are going well who knows whats around the corner.

I have mates just as passionate about them as we are Wednesday and I for one miss the derby's etc so in a way I hope we keep moving in the right direction but also hope they follow behind (always) us, Sheffield deserves two sides battling it out in the Prem, just my opinion!

Guys, 100% Wednesday but think we should be a little less smug, lets not forget Dave Allen and if the Azerbaijan thing had happened we could be in exactly the same boat and whilst I accept in these early stages things are going well who knows whats around the corner.

I have mates just as passionate about them as we are Wednesday and I for one miss the derby's etc so in a way I hope we keep moving in the right direction but also hope they follow behind (always) us, Sheffield deserves two sides battling it out in the Prem, just my opinion!

Nah lets laugh

lol. lol

Personally,I think the Grunters on the verge of Footballing Immortallity here.Relegation To The Bottom Tier Of English Football for a second time if things continue as they are. lol lol :laugh: :laugh:

Loads of exciting new grounds for them to visit next season, does anybody know whereabouts in the country Forest Green Rovers even is?

Ive just had a text asking me if I was the original poster to this. Had to tell the truth that even going on the link made me feel physically sick. Everytime I see that badge of theres im in a rage. I feel all dirty for even going on there, xhamster I think to feel clean again :ph34r:

Agree to some extent but its still funny to watch them suffer……

Remember when we were in dire financial trouble, they couldn't wait for us to go bust.

Just a set of red n white ……

I hate the Derbies...frightened to death of losin'...I hope we never have to play the f.ookers again.....

Agree to some extent but its still funny to watch them suffer……

Remember when we were in dire financial trouble, they couldn't wait for us to go bust.

Just a set of red n white ……

Exactly.

I have relatives and mates I have known for 25 years who support them. Some I feel sorry for as its hard to believe they continue to get worse year after year despite the fact it should be easier for them to get promoted than it has ever been.

For all of those genuine fans who just want the best for their club there were plenty of them at work, in pubs, on phone-ins and forums who took nothing but delight from our plight a few years ago - not just in a jovial mickey taking way but in a vindictive, bitter fashion. 

I am not abusive about them but find their current form genuinely hilarious. When we were at our worst a few years ago we had a hopeless manager, for a period we had a club that had no Chairman - a rudderless ship and that only changed when a fan stepped in - with good intentions but little or no experience of how to run an ailing football club. We were not paying for overnight stays for away games, sending our team away on public transport and failing to pay the tax man resulting in winding up orders.

By contrast they lead their fans and the football public to believe that they are a well-run club. Since 2007 they have received multi-millions from the Tevez issue, parachute payments, the sale of academy players with big price tags and 'game changing investment' on the scale of 'think Liverpool'. They have had a top-2 budget and turnover in the 3rd division for 5 seasons and yet have been beaten to the punch by the likes of Yeovil, Donny and Rotherham.

I would never wish the worst on them to fold and no longer have a club like plenty of their fans wished on us but I am quite happy to see them carry on as they are by all means.

Edited by Guest

I hate the Derbies...frightened to death of losin'...I hope we never have to play the f.ookers again.....

I agree. I'd love us to be like Nottingham was when I was growing up (i.e. Forest were in the First and County in the fourth).  I want as much distance between us and United as possible.