Wednesday win pigs don't.

Oh dear. The most satisfying part of all this is that there are where they are because of our incredible run in to promotion and glory in 2012. The run that commenced with us beating them at home. Correct me if I'm wrong but had we lost that game wouldn't they have gone something like 8 points clear of us with two games in hand? As I said. Oh dear.

This is why we should always be grateful to COG

It was one of our most important goals and events since make it more important as the gap gets wider

Some shrew quotes here ;-) ;

'What an incredible half. Town no great shakes and looked fragile at times but my goodness, it's difficult to find the words to say how poor Sheff U have been. Close to the most inept 45 mins of football I have ever seen from a professional team. Town have looked tidy at times and played much of the game on the front foot which away in a game like this is great to see. Roll on the next 45 mins and if we can sneak 3 points it'll make the 200 odd miles back to Suffolk well worth it.'

----

A fantastic night out and well deserved win on the attack from the start with pace running utds defence ragged 
All 4were great goals and it makes you mad to see how well they played tonight and why they don't do it every week

---

Tremendous team effort. Whitbread colossus . KaiKai worked his socks off with `n` without ball. They could not cope with Junior Brown at all and quickly resorted to direct football. Despite having the likes of Sharp, Baxter and Salmon, Blades lacked any real spark.

Happy days!

--------------
Whatever happens for the remainder of the season, I'm pretty confident that will go down as one of its best and funniest away days. Absolute scenes at Brammall Lane tonight.

Us overcoming the humiliation of letting Connor Sammon score against us to run absolutely rampant for most of the first half.

Adkins forced into a triple substitution at half-time, including both of his centre halves, something I don't think I've ever seen a manager do before.

The aforementioned Sammon putting a presentable chance out for a throw in, before being ironically cheered by the home faithful every time he managed to head the ball vaguely in the direction of one of his team mates.

Large sections of the ground sponsored by Hooch.

The home fans busting out "what a load of rubbish" after only 40 minutes, and moving onto "you're not fit to wear the shirt" by just 50.

As this suggests, the Blades were appalling tonight, particularly for the first 45, but a lot of that was down to us and you have to give our boys plenty of credit tonight too. Black and Vernon both had their best games that I've seen in Town shirts, and throughout the team we competed brilliantly and basically just wanted it more than the home side, who shrank visibly as the home crowd got more and more on their backs. Plenty of battle tonight, combined with some good football, suggests we may yet see a decent second half of the season. All four goals are well worth watching on the highlights.'