Thomas Craig, esq - Wednesdayite

Tom's a mate and just been in touch about booking him in with us for our jolly boys weekend in Cardiff and getting him a ticket.

He's seen this thread and tells me that there will be a full episode of Murdoch Mysteries, revolving around us winning the league in 1903, coming shortly.

Credit to Dunsby for providing some great background for the show and the director has remained very close to the facts in the storyline !

Tom's a mate and just been in touch about booking him in with us for our jolly boys weekend in Cardiff and getting him a ticket.

He's seen this thread and tells me that there will be a full episode of Murdoch Mysteries, revolving around us winning the league in 1903, coming shortly.

Credit to Dunsby for providing some great background for the show and the director has remained very close to the facts in the storyline !

I thought Dunsby was ON the show?!

And lead actor in Canada's own Murdoch Mysteries (S9Ep6), set in early 20th Century Toronto.

http://www.cbc.ca/murdochmysteries/

I bet Dunsby has the match report

In tonight's episode his Inspector Brackenreid character is relaxing with the newspaper while his wife chats to a guest in the background.

He looks up from the paper to pronounce

"Ah, The Wednesday won again"

Now THAT'S culture :biggrin:

WAWAW

Spoke to him in Norwich after Colchester game good man ,Am off to Cardiff myself.

Didn't he win the half-time shoot out a few years ago.

(The one where you had to pot 2 balls from 5 yards, 2 from 10 yards etc.)

I'm sure I remember him winning the final on the last home game of the season

scoring with every shot including the last one from the halfway line'

Can't remember what he won though but I don't suppose he cared about that.

Just performing on the Hillsborough pitch would be reward enough for him.

Top Man  -  True Owl.