Arsenal Ticket Update

Wenger was in charge when we lost 4-1 under Pleat (could have been 96). Viera made his debut I'm sure.

Think it was a Monday night live on Sky

It all comes flooding back - thanks..

remember the game just don't remember Wenger being there before we went down..

Wenger was in charge when we lost 4-1 under Pleat (could have been 96). Viera made his debut I'm sure.

Think it was a Monday night live on Sky

Wasn't that also the one where Ian Wright should have been sent of for pulling Regi Blinkers dreads and bringing him down whilst in full flight? Daft sod could have broken his neck and the ref did sweet FA.

Wasn't that also the one where Ian Wright should have been sent of for pulling Regi Blinkers dreads and bringing him down whilst in full flight? Daft sod could have broken his neck and the ref did sweet FA.

I disliked Ian Wright as he always had the bad habbit of scoring against us on what seemed a regular basis, in fact he really made my blood boil, if their was ever anyone I came close to hating it was him, whilst at the same time having total respect for the two hat !

Thankfully my sanity was eased when he turned up to Hirsty's testimonial, he came over as a decent sort and to hear his name being sung from virtually all parts of the old lady by our own fans (including me) was quite emotional...

Just make sure we don't give Arsenil any sort of welcome on Tuesday tho' eh ? Even if he should be on the commentary team etc..