Arsenal Ticket Update

I could be wrong, but the law requires stadia in this country to be all seater, the rail seats arent licensed so I doubt that they can even install them, whether they use them or not.

They did install them but think they've been ripped out while the redevelopment work is going on. 

I think we'll sell most of those seats in the two blocks regardless of the Rotherham result.

To be fair, tickets already flying out of both blocks.

But there will be a fair few who 'settled for tickets' in other blocks who have now swapped for the newly open blocks. Block T1 on the North has been sold out for a while now but now it's not...

Easier said than done Mozzy, I have seen stewards try and move people, they cant touch em , only ask em. Not easy when everybody is stood up and the people in the wrong seats could be 15 seats into the row. As somebody said earlier, when they undertake checks at the bottom of the gangway they get slagged off. Even if they then get eveRybody in the right gangway, there is nothing to stop anybody going up gangway  for seat 1 and then walking all the way along the row to seat 230.

In short if people want to take  the wee wee they will

Only way. to stop this is unreserved seating .  

that would then stop the gangways being blocked every time there is a full north stand. The club would then agree to release tickets for the last block. At the moment its not SYP , stopping sales its the clubs policy to allow for gangway clearance as they get huge grief from H & S, SYP, etc if they aren't clear.

That last section  of the north , wont be sold I think, but it will end up being opened, part way into the game to release pressure on the gangways. 

Well the club needs to come up with someway of managing this properly. 

The biggest issue next Tuesday night will be traffic and parking, not seats that won't get sold anyway. Sheffield in rush hour is a joke at the best of time, without adding 35,000 football fans to the mix.

I predict gridlock and a delayed kickoff.

Setting off at just before 4 to get a half decent parking space.

It's the only downside to getting bid crowds. Nightmare to park, nightmare to get home.

Segregation.........its a fetish down at Hillsborough. Theres already 500 empty seats in a separate stand in the lower tier to do this.

The emirates is a line of stewards, Gunners must be thinking they have come to a match in 1980

Tas what do you mean if lol