Arsenal Ticket Update

If I was at work, then maybe, but I'm off today. Certainly not going to waste my own time.

You're all "me", "me", "me"! Totally selfish! Try thinking about the needs of others before your own.

Anyway. Never mind that 5h1itt! Numbers! I need NUMBERS!!!

Edited by shandypants

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Certainly looking forward to have to park 3 miles away and being gridlocked for 45 mins after the game! oh well it's gonna be worth it to see the old lady rocking WAWAW 

its got delayed kick off written all over it

Yep.

Be dangerous if there's still masses of people queuing outside & the ref blows the whistle to start the match....or worse still there are still people queuing when we inevitably take an early lead through a Jose Semedo 30 yard thunderbolt.

We're setting off at 4ish from Doncaster. Get to Sheffield nice and early, easy parking space, go for a few drinks, have something to eat etc.

Going to take twice as long to get home, traffic is bad after an averagely attended game....

Edited by FlyingOwl

Kick offs been delayed when on Sky before.

If it's not safe to kick off, especially considering our stadium's history, then we won't kick off.

It's not unsafe to have people queuing outside, it won't be delayed because of numbers. If people can't get there on time then that's their lookout