Who do you want the most?

With my head I'd say Vydra. Younger, more value for money in the long run, knows Nando, Pudil & McGugan well.

With my heart I'd say Rhodes cos it would just be amazing wouldn't it?

This.

It would be sort of Karma if Rhodes came to us. 

It just sort of seems right, there's history between us, his Dad is at Hillsborough and it's topped off by that vid with him saying his favourite ground is Hillsborough.

Regardless of which comes though, it's massively exciting and almost unprecedented, even including the early 90s.

We have struck solid Gold with Chansiri and after all the false dawns and chancers touted around, you have to pinch yourself it's all real.

Credit too for Milan, he said he would find the right buyer and my God has he!!

Overhead kicks....one/twos...midfielders running from deep...Wednesday wingers skinnin' full backs....No roof on the Kop...Hot mincemeat pies for 10p....brown guttered toilets that swim in p*ss..johnny Fantham...Hirsty putting the ball in the net from a ridiculous angled volley that beats man Utd....Sheridans dink...being hit on the back of the head by a big blue blow up Whale at Wembley...Rosettes Rattles an' Rodrigues....I want the past..

Gimme me past back you f.ookers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vydra all round game is complete on another level to Rhodes - and his scoring record isn't bad...

I'm sure you're right about his all round play.

Couple of things would possibly sway it for Rhodes imo - Ariel threat, more physical presence and if you're looking for someone to simply be in the right place at the right time to score goals, is there anyone more suited? He constantly has goals on the mind. Constantly looking to get into dangerous positions and gain a yard on a defender.

Probably makes him a bit of a passenger but if you have a player who is so consistent as a goal scorer over many years, and put him in a solid team, can you get away with a "passenger"? I think you probably can. Having a player who only has goals on the mind does have it's advantages. He's always where you need him to be when the chance arises, rather than somewhere else linking play.

How good is it to be discussing who we want out of

Rhodes

McCormack

Vydra

Hooper

Gayle

Etc

And actually being confident that we'll get one.

Rhodes . proven at this level . scored 20+ in each of his last six seasons 

No brainer

Have to agree, it is a no brainer for me too.

Vydra all round game is complete on another level to Rhodes - and his scoring record isn't bad...

Apologies if you've already answered this seeing as you know abit about Watford, but why would Watford sell Vydra when they have only just got him this summer on a 5 year contract?

Apologies if you've already answered this seeing as you know abit about Watford, but why would Watford sell Vydra when they have only just got him this summer on a 5 year contract?

I said earlier (and may be way off with this) but I reckon Watford will only let him go on emergency loan with a recall clause

But Watford are a selling club - its their owners modus operandi.

Therefore they had to tie him to a long deal to maximise his value

The mere fact he has a 5 year deal has made his price go up.

If the price is right they will sell - otherwise they will consider loan offers.

He has his pick of clubs but DP especially and FF to a lesser extent could be a game changer

And he is better than Rhodes - and then some!