People that succeeded/flopped at S6

My first flop and I loved him as a kid for his solitary appearance against Wolves in 1961, that was John Meredith. He looked like he had a man perm before they were invented, a blond bushy mop so he was easy to spot. I remember he lost a boot attacking the Leppings lane and carried on his run only to fall over in a heap.

First time I was ever angry with a Wednesday crowd, everyone was laughing at him. He never pulled on a Wednesday shirt again but he did go on to fashion a career in the 3rd and 4th divisions. Think he had a good few seasons at Northampton.    

He was poo for us though let's face it. No point trying to make out we didn't realise.

My mates a massive arsenal fan - follows youth team etc and even he can't believe how he's come on.

Don't think he was poo at all personally, was hoping we'd sign him, debatable whether he would have come on the way he has if he'd spent last season here though

Met sedloski's cousin whilst on holiday in faliraki about 10 years ago. At least he said he was , he was wearing a Sheff wed shirt with sedloski on the back and when I asked him he said he was his cousin

Snap, saw him in 2003 in faliraki across from McDonald's near beach sporting a 1997-1998 home shirt with sedloski on the back. Sure he was selling hats and sunglasses

He was poo for us though let's face it. No point trying to make out we didn't realise.

My mates a massive arsenal fan - follows youth team etc and even he can't believe how he's come on.

He was raw but clearly had something as i pointed out whilst he was getting pelted on here . the general rule is if players are disliked on here (afobe) then they are decent and if they are loved (esajas, helan, jj, llera) .

He was raw but clearly had something as i pointed out whilst he was getting pelted on here . the general rule is if players are disliked on here (afobe) then they are decent and if they are loved (esajas, helan, jj, llera)  they are usually rubbish

I thought Orlando Trustful was going to be brilliant after his first few games, but Mr David Pleat obviously didn't think so................................................pillock

He went back to Holland and had a great career in the Eredivise and some years later played for us in some of those televised 5 a side competitions and he still looked class.

Ian Taylor came with some promise & didn't do much but was great for Villa.

Guy Whittingham in return felt a bit underwhelming but his goals that season got us out of a bit of a hole.

Klas Ingesson was a disappointment when he arrived on the back of the Swede's USA 94 semi final team.

Dan Petrescu on the other hand was class here & at Chelsea.

A mate who was big in to Serie A told me that Carbone would flop here because he couldn't get a game for Inter. Needless to say my mate is a clueless top hat.

Ian Taylor came with some promise & didn't do much but was great for Villa.

Taylor made a promising start in his favoured position, but for some reason Francis kept putting him out on the right. He was no winger and could not adapt to the role, seemingly losing a good deal of confidence. Once he left for Villa, and they played him in the middle, he showed himself to have been a quality player for a long period. I think it was an opportunity missed.