People that succeeded/flopped at S6

Guest s11 owl

I thought Orlando Trustful was going to be brilliant after his first few games, but Mr David Pleat obviously didn't think so................................................pillock

He went back to Holland and had a great career in the Eredivise and some years later played for us in some of those televised 5 a side competitions and he still looked class.

and his missus was mint!!!!!

Flopped:

Wim Jonk when we signed him I thought we was going to another level.... Guess we did but not the level I imagined!

Success:

Gerald Sibon came in a bit of a unknown flopped in the premiership but was OK in championship bit lazy at times but that was his game, left us and went onto play in the champions league?

Does any one remember big Jim Holton, signed by Big Jack in May 1981, he had a reputation as hard man during his earlier time with Man Utd.

Persistent injury problems during his time with us forced him to retire the following summer with out making any appearances for the Owls.

He played for Man Utd against us in the 4-4 draw at Hillsborough in December 1974 breaking his leg during this game.

I'm not sure if he ever played in a friendly for us but the stats show he never played a competitive fixture for us.

Does any one remember big Jim Holton, signed by Big Jack in May 1981, he had a reputation as hard man during his earlier time with Man Utd.

Persistent injury problems during his time with us forced him to retire the following summer with out making any appearances for the Owls.

He played for Man Utd against us in the 4-4 draw at Hillsborough in December 1974 breaking his leg during this game.

I'm not sure if he ever played in a friendly for us but the stats show he never played a competitive fixture for us.

I think he broke his leg again playing for us in a pre season friendly against Huddersfield at Hillsborough.