Petter Rudi

Classic Wednesday fan comment. Petter Rudi or Maghoma? Some people actually rate Maghoma :/

im not quite sure what you mean by this?

In the day Rudi really didnt impress me at all. He had hard acts to follow though.

im not quite sure what you mean by this?

In the day Rudi really didnt impress me at all. He had hard acts to follow though.

My point is that Rudi was a talented international player and you weren't impressed. The last 15 years of supporting Wednesday must have been pure hell for you!

My point is that Rudi was a talented international player and you weren't impressed. The last 15 years of supporting Wednesday must have been pure hell for you!

It's all relative though isn't it. Rudi came in after we'd just had some of the best midfield players in our history.

You look at the job Semedo has done for us. Superb. 

But we'd have been underwhelmed with him if he had come in after Sheridan, Waddle etc.

Whatever level we're at there will always be heroes, villains and  'mehs'

Guest Gazzaswfc

Remember his 2 goals at Blackburn in a 4-1 win great away day . Was a steady performer along with alexandersson good solid pro's but not the quality of top notch player but the game as moved on from them days players quicker more skilful etc

Had a drink with him in town a couple of times after matches.

Introduced his best mate to us who was over visiting him from Oslo.

He was an ex pro footballer in Norway who had to pack in early coz of injury. Said he was going to try and make a new career as a writer.

Not done bad for himself Jo Nesbo.

Good bloke. Used to live above my mate at whinfell. Had many a good night out with him and whoever he was hanging out with that weekend. Sure he was gay though (Rudi, not my mate).

He used to love Wednesday fans. Spoke very highly of us and always said that we were the most patient fans him or any of his mates (Ole Solskear and Tomas Myrer) had ever played in front of.

Had a drink with him in town a couple of times after matches.

Introduced his best mate to us who was over visiting him from Oslo.

He was an ex pro footballer in Norway who had to pack in early coz of injury. Said he was going to try and make a new career as a writer.

Not done bad for himself Jo Nesbo.

Great story :happy:

Guest owl from retford

Had something about him and scored some decent goals for us however struggled towards the end of his time with us then again the team then was crap .