The worst traits of Wednesday fans

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

And there lays your problem.

Once you start deciding your opinion is more valid than someone else's you lose all credibility.

But when it comes to selection, moves in and out, tactics and substitutions there is only one opinion that counts. So nothing to be gained by crucifying the man for taking 4 points from two potential banana skins when squad was depleted.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

But when it comes to selection, moves in and out, tactics and substitutions there is only one opinion that counts. So nothing to be gained by crucifying the man for taking 4 points from two potential banana skins when squad was depleted.

Its a forum. It's  a spectrum of opinions  and views.

Not sure what's  complicated  about that ?

Just now, trevdi9 said:

If everyone had the same traits what a boring place owlstalk would be ,

True but Neil should look into sponsorship frm Tena Lady as there a LOT of old women wetting themselves :laugh::laugh:

After watching Wednesday for 30 odd years, i would 100% take a rubbish 1 nil win and 3 points over watching them playing like barca and get nothing. This site use to be a joy to come on and have a read but its getting worst with all the moaning, we just signed a 10mil striker and their are still people going on and on. Teams are hard to beat and we've no god given right just to roll up and spank all the teams 3/4 nil. Just sit and think what was happening at our club 4/5 years ago before you cry about us not playing like Brazil just be grateful. We we're hours from bankruptcy!. 

Edited by gaz62uk

9 hours ago, gaz62uk said:

After watching Wednesday for 30 odd years, i would 100% take a rubbish 1 nil win and 3 points over watching them playing like barca and get nothing. This site use to be a joy to come on and have a read but its getting worst with all the moaning, we just signed a 10mil striker and their are still people going on and on. Teams are hard to beat and we've no god given right just to roll up and spank all the teams 3/4 nil. Just sit and think what was happening at our club 4/5 years ago before you cry about us not playing like Brazil just be grateful. We we're hours from bankruptcy!. 

Some people over exaggerate and make out we want Barca football, we don't.

We are in a fantastic position and if we start playing and grafting like we did last year we could even finish 3rd.

But up to now I've not seen that happening. I've seen a lot of under performing.

Come on, we can do better and Carlos knows it.

People who cry for Carlos's to be sacked are the minority but people like to exaggerate about bed wetting and people screaming for his head.

I think when some say drama queens they are being a bit hypocritical.

17 hours ago, gaz62uk said:

But out of the one's who are complaining , moaning , trolling ; how many were sat in the stands 4/5 years ago ? Fans ? and supporters are completely different animals. 3-0 down on a wet Tuesday night in Exeter and the supporters would be singing always look on the bright side of life, dada dada dadadada :laugh: