The worst traits of Wednesday fans

There is definitely an element of stupidity amoungst our fans. Probably always been there. 

The more people you get in a crowd or following, the more each demographic is represented. 

Basically, more people = More idiots.

examples of this being the amount of idiots and rumours that get spread 'The Kop End' and other such sites.

the rise in the concourse teenie flare culture.

The 'We'll do what we want' attitude.

last away game I went to was Preston last year and I realised then that it want for me anymore.

Edited by fatzooma

On 6/13/2015 at 12:18, CrosbyKitchens said:

If you look at the real world, rather than just the Internet, We are also loyal, passionate, good Humoured, good natured and typically quite well behaved. personally I'm proud to have been chosen, maybe some of you should go and support someone else

I was sat (sorry, stood) in the real world last night at Wigan.

After 5 minutes of play a couple behind us were screaming abuse at the team in general, Sasso in particular, Reach in particular, and anyone who attempted anything at all that didn't come off.

They weren't 'Loyal'. I suppose you could say they were 'passionate'. They certainly weren't 'good humoured', or 'good natured' and i certainly wasn't 'proud' to be associated with 'fans' like these who turn on players & the team at the drop of a hat. 

As for going to support someone else, i would suggest that it ought to be the 'passionate, but manically, negative Gobsh*tes' that would benefit everyone else by F*****n off and supporting someone else. 

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The worst trait is being unable to cope with different opinions to their own.

Let's be fair here: 

Your sole purpose is to stir the pot. 

I don't think I've ever seen you post one positive thing about the club, manager, team etc. 

Constant sly little digs, hit and run posts. 

Edited by SiJ

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Let's be fair here: 

Your sole purpose is to stir the pot. 

I don't think I've ever seen you post one positive thing about the club, manager, team etc. 

Constant sly little digs, hit and run posts. 

To also be fair would be to say that your sole purpose is to slam other fans who dare to have opinions you don't agree with. Especially if its anything you deem negative.

Daveyboy & Dottyboy have taught you well.

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

To also be fair would be to say that your sole purpose is to slam other fans who dare to have opinions you don't agree with. Especially if its anything you deem negative.

Daveyboy & Dottyboy have taught you well.

And yet you follow me around here. 

Look back at the match day thread, hundreds of posts "awful" "dire" etc etc. 

The problem seems to be to be if you disagree or at least agree but not as much then you lack passion or a happy clapper. 

I think the majority of people know the game last night was not the best. The points been made many times and vary from "Carlos out" (or worse) to "a win is a win" etc etc. 

There is surly a balance here? Some posts are mad, proper angry rants which would never get said in a face to face situation, also lack a respect to others and the team more generally. 

Some posts are are out of order some are just angry and some are taken out of context. It's the internet I guess, I hope the team does not read t though it wouldn't help. 

my point is we all have an opinion on everything guess respect works both ways.

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Look back at the match day thread, hundreds of posts "awful" "dire" etc etc. 

The problem seems to be to be if you disagree or at least agree but not as much then you lack passion or a happy clapper. 

I think the majority of people know the game last night was not the best. The points been made many times and vary from "Carlos out" (or worse) to "a win is a win" etc etc. 

There is surly a balance here? Some posts are mad, proper angry rants which would never get said in a face to face situation, also lack a respect to others and the team more generally. 

Some posts are are out of order some are just angry and some are taken out of context. It's the internet I guess, I hope the team does not read t though it wouldn't help. 

my point is we all have an opinion on everything guess respect works both ways.

+ 1 or the last line.  Bedwetters, happy clappers etc........... puerile. 

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

And there lays your problem.

Once you start deciding your opinion is more valid than someone else's you lose all credibility.

I meant in general. It's just reality. I'd trust a Scientist's opinion on global warming over a politician's for example.

lol

As for this. When you've been reading this forum as long as we have, you're bound to respect the opinions of some posters more than others whether you agree with them or not.

You also get used to those that are always positive, even overly so and those that are always negative, again, sometimes overly so.

I personally think the better posters are more balanced and I think their opinion is more valid. Even when I don't agree.

You are always one of the first to decide that the manager has to go etc. If we do replace Carlos, you'll be no different with the next guy as your expectations are always extremely high. Regulars on here will know roughly the tone of your post as soon as they see your name. 

Just my opinion of course.

1 minute ago, Donny.Owl said:

I meant in general. It's just reality. I'd trust a Scientist's opinion on global warming over a politician's for example.

lol

As for this. When you've been reading this forum as long as we have, you're bound to respect the opinions of some posters more than others whether you agree with them or not.

You also get used to those that are always positive, even overly so and those that are always negative, again, sometimes overly so.

I personally think the better posters are more balanced and I think their opinion is more valid. Even when I don't agree.

You are always one of the first to decide that the manager has to go etc. If we do replace Carlos, you'll be no different with the next guy as your expectations are always extremely high. Regulars on here will know roughly the tone of your post as soon as they see your name. 

Just my opinion of course.

Good  post.