Carlos Carvahal 50/1 to 2/1

cant wait to re visit this tread and the posters if he is appointed and we do well next season just to prove what you actually put is complete and utter down beat negativity

Lets just see what happens he hasn't even been announced yet

I'm sure we'd all be delighted to be proved wrong, but it doesn't look to be an exciting prospect does it?

Anyone claiming it isn't progress is also doing the same.

Let's be right, no one on here has any clue either way.

Replacing a manager who's record doesn't inspire with another manager who's record doesn't inspire. Pretty obvious this isn't progress to any sane person.

I have a mate who is a bookie.  He says that markets like the 'who will be the next manager of SWFC' are so small that a single bet of £1k or multiple small bets for one person will shift the entire market.  Bookies will automatically cut the odds as a failsafe, in case someone has legitimate info.

Big Sam dropped to 1/1 yesterday and is now 8/1 as the market resets.

I'd love it if he came in and did well (if it is actually him), but if we were worried about people revisiting threads we wouldn't give an initial opinion on anything.

At the moment it doesn't seem a worthwhile change from the outside. A stable manager who knows the league, knows the players and has their support, to a foreign manager who doesn't know the league, squad or possibly the language.

All on the basis that it must fit with a committee I am assuming.

You can only form an initial opinion based on the situation at hand and it all seems a bit mad.

Edited by Bluesteel

Sounds like an interesting charcter

Carlos is well known across the continent for his fleeting good lucks, charm and eyes that could melt the clothes off a woman and get her straight into bed. His sex appeal is so strong that it is said to have caused women to faint on the spot. In his spare time, Carlos rides a Viking ship that he himself crafted from ancient Mahogany and Oak. He rides it naked across the Mediterranean. On ghostly nights he can be heard wooing ladies with his sexy accent. His mutual friends include fishcake, Leroy Lita and Portuguese folk yodeller Diogo Amado. The four are often seen frequenting the many bars and clubs in Ibiza during the summer months. Carlos is also a major influence in Portuguese Haute Couture and has his own range of football related pyjamas. After a gallivanting expedition Carlos returned with the severed head of the famous Dragon, Fuego.

Carlos is famous for his tactical creativity. Ex-players say that he has 11 women in his bedroom at any 1 time and used them to practise formations and attacking technique.

(wiki)

Edited by OwlInCardiff

I'm sure we'd all be delighted to be proved wrong, but it doesn't look to be an exciting prospect does it?

My point is in typical Wednesdayite fashion whoever we sign be it a player or coach hes either the second coming of Christ or the spawn of Satan

The guy is beat before he even starts

who did this? :biggrin:

Carlos is well known across the continent for his fleeting good lucks, charm and eyes that could melt the clothes off a woman and get her straight into bed. His sex appeal is so strong that it is said to have caused women to faint on the spot. In his spare time, Carlos rides a Viking ship that he himself crafted from ancient Mahogany and Oak. He rides it naked across the Mediterranean. On ghostly nights he can be heard wooing ladies with his sexy accent. His mutual friends include fishcake, Leroy Lita and Portuguese folk yodeller Diogo Amado. The four are often seen frequenting the many bars and clubs in Ibiza during the summer months. Carlos is also a major influence in Portuguese Haute Couture and has his own range of football related pyjamas. After a gallivanting expedition Carlos returned with the severed head of the famous Dragon, Fuego.

Carlos is famous for his tactical creativity. Ex-players say that he has 11 women in his bedroom at any 1 time and used them to practise formations and attacking technique.

(wiki)

You did which is why you've posted it.

Hilarious.