GRAY GONE - OFFICIAL

I'm not too bothered - Gray did well but DC doesn't wish to waste time in his pursuit for the Premiership. This, to me, shows that he sees Gray leading the line as too much of a risk to his objective, so has acted. We will see whether this proves to be the right decision.

Timing is awful however. 

Hoping Paul Lambert is given the job now. 

Although I think he did a decent job, and was a thoroughly nice guy, anyone in this thread demonstrating anger at this decision can't have been to many games at home last season. It was turgid.

It will all depend on who we get in as to whether it's a good decision.

I had seen enough of Gray's negativity though so not gutted about this news, even though I concede he did a decent job at making us harder to play.

Need next level now which I am not sure he was capable of.

Wow I never thought I would be reading this tonight, quite surprised to be honest, why wait until now to do it. Would love Gray to stay on as a coach but doubt it will happen. Concerned at what the club will do now.

Edited by WalthamOwl

Ok I believe it now. I was really hoping he would get a chance at the championship with a bit of money behind him. Now we will probably end up with a big name manager with a big wage and a 3 year deal. Then sacked by Xmas when we're middle table. This has really shocked me. Hope SG finds another club.