GRAY GONE - OFFICIAL

Well at least we won't be bored to death watching Wednesday at home next season.

This should have happened in May, they've let it go on far too long and I just hope we already have a replacement lined up!!

Nope, we can get excited about people smashing goals against us left right and centre.

Ahh the good old days.

That's a shame, even if he was more of a coach than manager we had a good coach in him.

Could have appointed above him a DOF role to look after the detail he was unable to do and we get to keep a good coach who knew the squad that is.

Massive overhauls are a massive risk and some consistency is required.

Any rumoured coaches other than petrescu or Sven?

Will it be an out of work manager or someone available, that we had to act now... Big sam?

I'm really disappointed in this decision; Gray had built a fantastic team spirit, the likes of which it's difficult to replicate. He maximised the points haul from a pretty average squad last year and had every player giving their all for the team. For the first time in years, it felt like we were building towards a brighter future.

Let's hope whoever we bring in can build on what he achieved last season rather than take us back to the drawing board yet again.

Nope, we can get excited about people smashing goals against us left right and centre.

Ahh the good old days.

Yes because another manager coming in naturally means that doesn't it!?!?

At least we won't be going back to playing 1 up front against the likes of Fulham, Toy Town and Leeds.

Nice guy but we were never going to move any further forwards under him.

I'm not usually one to flap on here, but this dials up the.. let's call it "concern" for now..

In my opinion Gray did a good job for us. Flawed, but a good job nonetheless. He represented an element of safety and stability in what looks like an era of great change.

Only time will tell if losing that is a good thing or not.

Agreed.