GRAY GONE - OFFICIAL

Doesn't look good though when DC has denied that sacking Gray was in his immediate plans about 5 times.

He couldn't really come out and say the guys a goner, although he should have done it straight after the last game

Shocking decision. 

SG did a brilliant job last season with absolutely no funds, a small and less than capable squad and one of the lowest wage budgets in the league. 

First bad decision from the new owners for me, hopefully it will be the last.

If it's Sven I'm going to contemplate shoes off...

Edited by Minton

Rash decision in my eyes. I thought the committee were brought in to support Gray in the area he's not so familiar with - recruitment. He should've been given the chance to have a crack at it with a better budget and with the committee hopefully he wouldn't have gone too awry with spending the money. I think his replacement will be named very soon and the timing must be to do with getting his successor lined up.

Also wonder what this will mean for the players yet to re-sign (Semedo etc) as Gray was such a popular figure on the training ground and no doubt a big plus for players wanting to stay here...

Sorry to see him go, he will make someone a good manager. Thank you Stuart.

Was a players favourite, maybe that's not to DC's liking.

On the other hand the timing is not too bad, plenty of time for the new man to bring in his recruits.

Shocking decision.

SG did a brilliant job last season with absolutely no funds, a small and less than capable squad and one of the lowest wage budgets in the league.

First bad decision from the new owners for me, hopefully it will be the last.

Good decision from me from people actually inside the club to see what's happening