Largest in Football League

Not remotely interested in that lot now they've fooooked up the play offs again.

Yea but think about it Simon..The possibilities are endless.....

Blades score comes up..If they are winning a Pig walks across the screen right to left..If they are losing..Pig drops dead halfway across screen...be like SHhhh.t..but better...

It will engender an atmos....

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDEAD PIG.YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Blades score comes up..If they are winning a Pig walks across the screen right to left..If they are losing..Pig drops dead halfway across screen...be like SHhhh.t..but better...

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDEAD PIG.YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya daft bugger lol

Yes but they spent £1.5M on a right back and have an Adidas kit... balances out. 

Not just any right back either, it's John Brayford, sadly they are still light year's ahead

how was it as a hotel. Nearly stayed there last year but its a crappy walk into town

To be fair, it's ok. Nice and clean with nice big rooms. Forgot to leave me tea and coffee though which was annoying.

Then saw 1855 on one of the pillars in the hotel bar and went apoplectic cos I thought they were trying to claim it as the date they were founded. Discovered it was when they started playing cricket there. Should have had 1982 or whenever it was too, to indicate when they killed off Yorkshire's home in Sheffield.

Can't tell you about breakfast because I was only there 1 night, got pished on Ecclesall Road the night before, and decided a walk in the fresh air was a better idea than breakfast, and ended up buying a sausage sarnie with tomato dip from the shop next to The Cremorne.

Made me smile that did