Largest in Football League

Desso pitch and scoreboard as big as a house. At the Stain they have an ex-cricket pitch and a knocked off knocked up "put sixpence in the back" screen they nicked from Darlington.

I is happy.

Yes but they spent £1.5M on a right back and have an Adidas kit... balances out. 

'to create a transformative commercial and fan engagement platform'

What utter, flippingtotal bullsh*t. Just peak English, you d*ckheads.

Nice scoreboard though.

Translation - loads of in play bet adverts

Desso pitch, the dogs bollux of tellys and some people still think we're going to be scratching around L1 for players.

Get your season tickets lads & lasses because they're only going to get more expensive!

lol

All this pap about improving the match day experience gets my goat. If we win I'm happy. If we win and we play silky smooth passing football with plenty of goals and action Im jizzing. The match day experience is and always will be about what happens on the pitch and not what deals are available at the local Indian restaurant. It's a simple formula.

The old planning permission documents from 2012 state that the screen would be the same width as the current scoreboard, but taller. That was quoted for 59m2, but I presume we're still working to those plans, especially after seeing the new mock-up image of it today.

Hillsborough_LED_Screen_2.png

The Twitter haters amongst us won't like the adi Everton promo video showing latest Twitter updates on their screen lol.

http://www.adi.tv/site/img/imagery/sales/sport/stadium-to-live-venue-diagram.jpg gives some further idea of what kind of content that 'maybe' offered, either from the start or further down the line.

In house ADI staff won't come cheap either as part of the whole package in one go, or possibly as a separate on going element of the screen purchase.

Either way, exciting times one way or another!