Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

ALF has a better pedigree than any centre forward on our books by an a absolute country mile. If we let him go to Bolton, Leeds or somewhere else up north for a as little as 500k we have really missed a trick.

The guy is a proven championship goal scorer something we are beyond desperate for

If we signed 2 strikers I'd be more than happy with ALF.

It would be a very good piece of business at just £500k

Still up in Norfolk and the word here is that it wasn't Hooper or Grabban that we enquired about, but Dutch striker, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Not sure whether it was to be a loan, or a permanent transfer. Couldn't buy a goal for Norwich last season, but has some pedigree, and did well in Portugal, where I presume he came to the attention of our Carlos.

Still up in Norfolk and the word here is that it wasn't Hooper or Grabban that we enquired about, but Dutch striker, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Not sure whether it was to be a loan, or a permanent transfer. Couldn't buy a goal for Norwich last season, but has some pedigree, and did well in Portugal, where I presume he came to the attention of our Carlos.

Couldn't buy a goal because he was on loan all season at St Ettienne... that's why.

ricky van wolfwinkel- great name

always flippinginjured and got I think 1 goal for Norwich (in first game) in their relegation season no thanks

to be fair looked ok prior to coming to this country

had a positive endorsement from alex ferguson but he gave the same to vermijl

ricky van wolfwinkel- great name

always flippinginjured and got I think 1 goal for Norwich (in first game) in their relegation season no thanks

to be fair looked ok prior to coming to this country

had a positive endorsement from alex ferguson but he gave the same to vermijl

I think we have passed on this one. Didn't Norwich pay £8m for him?

My choice would be Wickham... He fits the bill for a central striker. But it's not going to happen.

Rhodes is more likely as Blackburn need the cash. I think Premier teams wouldn't pay what Blackburn want because he is untested in the Premier. Why pay £10m for someone untested when you can pay £12m for Ings or Austin and know what you'll get?

I'd be surprised is it happens but I have a feeling it might. (How's that for sounding like Nixon or Biggs). Joking aside CC has said he wants BRITISH and CHAMPIONSHIP experience which Rhodes fits.

There's definite talk of a massive signing so maybe DC has looked at it and decided to gamble. If it works and we get promoted £10m had bought you £100m.

Personally I don't care as long as Nuhiu doesn't play up front from the start. He has to be a sub option only. I'd like to see May be given a chance but based on the friendlies I think it's Bus as he's played with Matias and Wallace each time.

I would say there's something in this one, Wolfswinkel fit's the profile of the player who's lost his way. This is an interesting read - http://soccerlens.com/the-curious-case-of-ricky-van-wolfswinkel/169987/

Wouldn't want to pay too much for him and still need a proven goal scorer!! 

Edited by Jason Howe