Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

We can look at this the other way around. We want to be forest, bournmouth, Watford, derby, Boro, Norwich next season. So compare their squads to ours and see what improvement is needed. Evidently we need some really good players signing. I mean look at the front three of norwich and Watford....

Start some then!

There's a subtle difference between me making something up and an actual runour. Being on the other side of the globe and not well connected with the club or players, I'm not likely to hear much of any actual rumours. I've already listed (many times) some of the players I'd like to see come into the club, but that's not actually a runour either.

There's a subtle difference between me making something up and an actual runour. Being on the other side of the globe and not well connected with the club or players, I'm not likely to hear much of any actual rumours. I've already listed (many times) some of the players I'd like to see come into the club, but that's not actually a runour either.

Oh.

Then you're not the 'go to' rumour man then maskedowl!!

When you say subtle differences between rumour and completely made up, do you mean along the lines of:

1. I've heard that we're in the running for Vaughan along with L***s and Hull around £750k

2. I've heard that we're in the running for Rhodes along with Rotherham and Huddersfield around £5million

I know. 12 pages already and we're still 2 weeks out from the end of season. Don't know that we've got any actual rumours yet either. 

even that football rumours site ( you know the one that makes everything up ) doesnt have any rumours, its that early.

Oh.

Then you're not the 'go to' rumour man then maskedowl!!

When you say subtle differences between rumour and completely made up, do you mean along the lines of:

1. I've heard that we're in the running for Vaughan along with L***s and Hull around £750k

2. I've heard that we're in the running for Rhodes along with Rotherham and Huddersfield around £5million

I couldn't possibly say  :cool:

Guest wilyfox

That's rather worrying. We take a talented lad from Portugal who comes over here with no other motivation than to learn and succeed, and we can't get him to championship standard despite having 2yrs to work on him. Either we misjudged his talent in the first place, or our youth coaching is utter shybo.

Glad to see the takeover has brought out everyone's inner spastic.

That word's so old fashioned an un PC that it's not offensive any more . During by recent illness and subsequent rehabilitation which is nearly complete the doctors & physios used to assess my level of spastisity ,i laughed like a nine year old every time i saw or heard the word,

That word's so old fashioned an un PC that it's not offensive any more . During by recent illness and subsequent rehabilitation which is nearly complete the doctors & physios used to assess my level of spastisity ,i laughed like a nine year old every time i saw or heard the word,

The word is used as a derogatory expression but originally was a term for a disability that is very close to my daughter's disability. I find it very offensive. I don't usually make a fuss as I don't think it is used maliciously but more through ignorance. It makes me cringe when it is used.

Edited by OxonOwl

That's rather worrying. We take a talented lad from Portugal who comes over here with no other motivation than to learn and succeed, and we can't get him to championship standard despite having 2yrs to work on him. Either we misjudged his talent in the first place, or our youth coaching is utter shybo.

It's never as black and white as that

How may players leave Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool and cascase down the football tiers

Whether he came from Portugal or Pluto, its largely irrelevant. We took minimal risk in a lad with an upbringing from a strong youth set up, it didn't work out

It's certainly not worrying

Good shout that Hawkeye. I was thinking about him as a possible signing the other day. He's had a season in the Championship before when Newcastle were relegated did he not? Personally this should be the sort of calibre player we should and could be looking at.

Guest wilyfox

It's never as black and white as that

How may players leave Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool and cascase down the football tiers

Whether he came from Portugal or Pluto, its largely irrelevant. We took minimal risk in a lad with an upbringing from a strong youth set up, it didn't work out

It's certainly not worrying

You're using all prem clubs in your argument, where the required standard is far higher - and so is the competition. For all the talk of challenging for promotion, clubs must be able to produce some homegrown talent capable of performing at their level. If we can't get players to champ standard, we've little chance of producing that type of quality up there.

You're using all prem clubs in your argument, where the required standard is far higher - and so is the competition. For all the talk of challenging for promotion, clubs must be able to produce some homegrown talent capable of performing at their level. If we can't get players to champ standard, we've little chance of producing that type of quality up there.

We can

Lavery