Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

We need to buy smart.  Buy people that are not at the peak of their value.

i.e. Gestede is a hot property at the moment and looks likely to cost about £7m in the SUmmer.

Ulloa cost Leicester £7m last Summer and has proven him to be the equal of Gestede at CHampionship level but if Leicester stop up he will probably be available for a lot less than the £7m they paid as he hasn't really taken to the PL and is now usually sub.

I rated Ulloa at Brighton but didn't think he was worth the 7m Leicester paid, i suspect he will still have a part to play at leicester regardless next season , the one who could be surplus especially if they do stay up is David Nugent who could be a cracking buy for us

I'd like us to sign Alexander Miere and Stefano Aigner. Miere is top goal scorer in the bundasliga. Aigner is a winger.

lol

Yeah, because a 32 year old German whose the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga is going to want to move countries to the second division in England.

And is this the same Aigner that's contracted until 2018? 

Pull and other one springs to mind

lol

Yeah, because a 32 year old German whose the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga is going to want to move countries to the second division in England.

And is this the same Aigner that's contracted until 2018? 

Pull and other one springs to mind

Hey, never said we would or they would, just I would like.