Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

You're going to be severely disappointed then if you'd snub Gary Gardner & expect better than him.

Capped at all youth levels by England and he's had a terrific season.

Stayed injury free & proved why Villa gave him a new deal. Still only 22.

Scored some absolute worldies this season. Forest fans love him.

Be perfect competition for McGugan (if we sign McGugan)

He actually had a decent few games here, but was only half fit & he just wasn't what we needed at the time.

Gary Gardner's dont get you in the prem mate, we've got Semedo, Hutch, McGugan & Lee that are all better than him. Simple as that, we wana improve dont we ?

Gary Gardner's dont get you in the prem mate, we've got Semedo, Hutch, McGugan & Lee that are all better than him. Simple as that, we wana improve dont we ?

I disagree, he's at a great age to keep improving and now he's actually stayed fit he's been quality for Forest. I think he would be a very good option especially in a 4-5-1

Gary Gardner is exactly the sort of player that would improve us, could take us into the prem and then prove himself in the prem. Young, already a quality player at this level and might be able to make the step up.

Stop dreaming and just read what you've wrote again mate.

Are u taking the pee?

Edited by parkerowl

Stop dreaming and just read what you've wrote again mate.

Are u taking the pee?

I honestly think this is just a misunderstanding of the quality of the player cause your posts about players are normally spot on and I agree with most.

Gardner will more than likely be in Villa's first team next year, they rate him very highly and gave him a new contract last year to prove himself with his fitness. No doubts about his ability but he was getting injured far too easily however this year he's done very well with Forest, they love him and he's shown that he can stay fit when playing regularly. 

Edited by EcclesallOwl

If they go up should look at ighalo at Watford

Not a cat in hells chance.

Watford are not going to sell a striker who's scored 20 in 33 games for them.

Ridiculous goal return, still young. If Watford go up he'll be given a shot in the Prem along with Deeney. 

This is exactly what I'm on about when I say people have to remain realistic, otherwise we'll have a lot disappointed people come July/August when we're not signing the calibre of player they were hoping for.

Edited by FlyingOwl

I honestly think this is just a misunderstanding of the quality of the player cause your posts about players are normally spot on and I agree with most.

Gardner will more than likely be in Villa's first team next year, they rate him very highly and gave him a new contract last year to prove himself with his fitness. No doubts about his ability but he was getting injured far too easily however this year he's done very well with Forest, they love him and he's shown that he can stay fit when playing regularly.

I just think we'll have to disagree on that one mate. I know he had some promise at one time, then he came here, did ok, granted ive seen a few free kicks hes scored on the FLS show. However, right now, if villa offered me the swap with Lee, I honestly wouldnt take it.

i think we will sign Charles NZogbia this summer.....He played for at Newcastle when GR was manager

So did Andy Carroll and James Milner.....but i dont think Tuna sales are enough to cover those signings as yet - Why is John West on offer in Morrisons?  Dont they know we need to finace the Jordan Rhodes transfer?