Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Bamford unlikely to go out on loan at the moment, suggestions are chelsea will likely see how he does in pre and early season before deciding whether he's ready.

Expectations are if he does go on loan, it'll be a season long loan to a premier league side as they did with lukaku.

There's a few other gems in the Chelsea youth setup though, we should be considering.

:ph34r:

Bamford unlikely to go out on loan at the moment, suggestions are chelsea will likely see how he does in pre and early season before deciding whether he's ready.

Expectations are if he does go on loan, it'll be a season long loan to a premier league side as they did with lukaku.

There's a few other gems in the Chelsea youth setup though, we should be considering.

Lewis Baker  :ph34r:

Lad who was at Wigan from chelsea josh something name escapes me sure he's been loaned out to vitasse armean or someone like that he'd be a good addition

No wonder forest get the players they go for. I have been told antonio and most of their summer signings are on 25k, assombalonga meant to be 35k forest are thick as f*ck . No suprise antonio left and made remarks about us.

Edited by stocksyuto

He wants to go back to Forest if he cant get in the Villa team, said its the most hes enjoyed a loan spell, which I find offensive <.<

To be fair, he is playing for Forest right now.

It's a throwaway interview comment. He's hardly going to say 'If I can't get in the Villa team I don't really fancy coming back to Forest' lol

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Got a feeling this is gonna be the biggest official transfer rumours mega-thread ever.

Deffo! 10 pages with 2 games still remaining wow lol. but fair does we havent been in this position in a long time so let the wickham/rhodes/ben10 rumours continue

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

So somebody on the wing with a bit more consistency than 15 league goals?

With pace, power and skill?

I've got it - Ronaldo!!!!!

Dont be silly! he wouldnt want sand getting in his lovely locks

We need better than this

You're going to be severely disappointed then if you'd snub Gary Gardner & expect better than him.

Capped at all youth levels by England and he's had a terrific season.

Stayed injury free & proved why Villa gave him a new deal. Still only 22.

Scored some absolute worldies this season. Forest fans love him.

Be perfect competition for McGugan (if we sign McGugan)

He actually had a decent few games here, but was only half fit & he just wasn't what we needed at the time. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

You're going to be severely disappointed then if you'd snub Gary Gardner & expect better than him.

Capped at all youth levels by England and he's had a terrific season.

Stayed injury free & proved why Villa gave him a new deal. Still only 22.

Scored some absolute worldies this season. Forest fans love him.

Be perfect competition for McGugan (if we sign McGugan)

He actually had a decent few games here, but was only half fit & he just wasn't what we needed at the time.

I agree