Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I agree about Ramsey a bit of Brian Kidd type where as a very respected coach never a number one. Ljg

I think you may find that QPR squad isn't as good as you think, but they should be doing better than they are.

Teams do have a bad day, I saw Ipswich have one at Reading a few weeks ago, but 3 days later went to Leeds and won.

Guest wilyfox

Ah ok I'd be happy with that, next week is the time to bring in a loan striker so they're available going into the January transfer window. Hopefully something will happen

Clubs can already do deals running into the new year. I suspect it has more to do with Hooper's return to fitness - although I haven't seen Nixon's article.

He says Blackburn look like having their embargo lengthened for not selling Rhodes

From the outside Blackburn are stupid, Rhodes' value won't increase much being in this league and he can't get them promoted single handily. You'd think they would sell for £10m+, get the embargo lifted and try and make some shrewd signings, like ipswich etc.

From the outside Blackburn are stupid, Rhodes' value won't increase much being in this league and he can't get them promoted single handily. You'd think they would sell for £10m+, get the embargo lifted and try and make some shrewd signings, like ipswich etc.

Pathetically run football club. Makes it easier for well run clubs though.

He says Blackburn look like having their embargo lengthened for not selling Rhodes 

cant understand what the chicken boys are trying to achieve by not selling him. Surely they arnt that stupid to think by keeping him he will single handedly get them promoted . It aint going to happen. 

cant understand what the chicken boys are trying to achieve by not selling him. Surely they arnt that stupid to think by keeping him he will single handedly get them promoted . It aint going to happen.

I was listening to one of their evening games on Radio 5, the season they were relegated. It was towards the end of the season, and they were as good as relegated already. Alan Green or whoever was presenting the show claimed to have been talking to someone from the club that day, and according to them, the Venkys didn't realise until a couple of days before, that teams were actually relegated from the Prem.

Don't underestimate the depth to which Blackburn's owners lack of football knowledge descends. They know nowt.

I was listening to one of their evening games on Radio 5, the season they were relegated. It was towards the end of the season, and they were as good as relegated already. Alan Green or whoever was presenting the show claimed to have been talking to someone from the club that day, and according to them, the Venkys didn't realise until a couple of days before, that teams were actually relegated from the Prem.

Don't underestimate the depth to which Blackburn's owners lack of football knowledge descends. They know nowt.

The daft feather pluckers

Guest WESTENDOWL

They know Shicken Chit 

Anyone checked the Popes pulse recently ?.

Do you really believe that, though?