Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Bournemouth having injury issues.

Paid 8m for Mings, 6m for Gradel both out for season and now Wilson with potential bad injury

Can't see any loans going out

Yes, they've certainly suffered some devastating blows, which could cost them their new found status, depending how long Wilson will be missing for

Yeah, I should think Kermorgant will remain there now at least until January when they can source cover for Wilson. Wouldn't surprise me if they have another nibble at Grabban again in the new year.

Yeah, I should think Kermorgant will remain there now at least until January when they can source cover for Wilson. Wouldn't surprise me if they have another nibble at Grabban again in the new year.

I reckon they will go for Austin if Wilson is out for the season. Otherwise they will be going down.

I reckon they will go for Austin if Wilson is out for the season. Otherwise they will be going down.

Maybe. Not sure they'd spend what it takes to buy Austin when they've just spent 4 mil on Murray. Similar type of player.

Bournemouth having injury issues.

Paid 8m for Mings, 6m for Gradel both out for season and now Wilson with potential bad injury

Can't see any loans going out

And their arguably best player Harry Arter is yet to play this season.

They have been really unlucky so far this season.

I watched Fulham v QPR the other night and Austin looked for all the world like he didn't wanna play for QPR (actually the same could be said for all of them tbh)

Austin definitely wants out imo

They did more than play badly - they utterly capitulated

That squad is easily the best in the division yet look how they are doing

My guess is Austin wants out but his medical history makes it complicated and a risk for any club to spend a lot on him - the kind of clubs that would want him would male him their frontline number 1 striker - and the clubs that want him for that can't just chuck around £10m like the big clubs can

QPR need a manager to galvanise the talent they have - unfortunately (cos i like him) Ramsey isn't that guy