Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

It seems Emnes was available after all then. Bolton and Swansea agreed a deal on Monday, but Emnes couldn't agree personal terms, according to Neil Lennon. That's a bit different from Swansea not being prepared to let him go out

Hmm. Emnes isn't the type we need anyway - although I still wouldn't say no. He can contribute at this level,

Ricardo Vaz Tê failed to earn a contract with West Bromwich Albion #wba however Championship clubs are interested in signing the forward.

Go get him Roeder!

Ricardo Vaz Tê failed to earn a contract with West Bromwich Albion #wba however Championship clubs are interested in signing the forward.

Go get him Roeder!

I'd love us to sign him. Over 150 games in English football; a goal every two games at Championship level; still only 28 years old...would be a great signing.

By all accounts it was a pretty close run thing, they were most impressed with him, so he should at least be able to do a job for us. He knows what's required at this level and could perhaps help his fellow countrymen adapt to championship football An absolute no brainer if ever there was one, sign him up

By all accounts it was a pretty close run thing, they were most impressed with him, so he should at least be able to do a job for us. He knows what's required at this level and could perhaps help his fellow countrymen adapt to championship football An absolute no brainer if ever there was one, sign him up

:manager: OK

It seems Emnes was available after all then. Bolton and Swansea agreed a deal on Monday, but Emnes couldn't agree personal terms, according to Neil Lennon. That's a bit different from Swansea not being prepared to let him go out

Not sure why Emnes would need to agree personal terms? Normally in a loan, the player still receives the same wage, it's the two clubs that have to agree who pays what

According to yesterdays Mirror (so must be true) Bolton looking to sign Vetokele on loan from Charlton.

Don't know why he would be available but worth a look if anything in it

Nixon reckons Vetokele has had a bust-up at Charlton.

So Hooper isn't for you yet it's sign him up for somebody who is scratching round for a club and has just left a club in Turkey most people have never heard of.

I'd take Hooper tomorrow, were he available. We needed somebody, and seeing as we didn't manage to get anyone, then short term, I'd take Hooper. Doesn't seem like he's available, so Vaz Te, who is available, is a decent alternative