Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

They did more than play badly - they utterly capitulated

That squad is easily the best in the division yet look how they are doing

My guess is Austin wants out but his medical history makes it complicated and a risk for any club to spend a lot on him - the kind of clubs that would want him would male him their frontline number 1 striker - and the clubs that want him for that can't just chuck around £10m like the big clubs can

QPR need a manager to galvanise the talent they have - unfortunately (cos i like him) Ramsey isn't that guy

The way Chery just walked off after bring subbed suggests there's problems. It's a bit like when they played us last time, very good players but not a team Edited by Blueblood

I agree about Ramsey a bit of Brian Kidd type where as a very respected coach never a number one.

I think you may find that QPR squad isn't as good as you think, but they should be doing better than they are.

Teams do have a bad day, I saw Ipswich have one at Reading a few weeks ago, but 3 days later went to Leeds and won.

I just don't think Ipswich will do anything this season.  It's teams like this we need to leapfrog and I would be slightly disappointed if we finished below them despite them having a good manager.

Reading on the other hand seem to have enough fire power to have a realistic shot at the top 6.

I just don't think Ipswich will do anything this season.  It's teams like this we need to leapfrog and I would be slightly disappointed if we finished below them despite them having a good manager.

Reading on the other hand seem to have enough fire power to have a realistic shot at the top 6.

I had a couple of complimentary tickets for the Ipswich vs Bristol City game

Looking at what they're desperately missing and what we're desperately missing ...

A loan swap of McGugan for Murphy would suit all parties atm (until Jan atleast)

Guest trusty_left_peg

So no Bournemouth strikers will be leaving on loan for the next 3 months with Wilson injured for 6 months now

Real shame for Wilson as he's been great this season so far, had a legitimate claim to an England call up for the next squad. Time for Glenn Murray to step up to the plate for them.