Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

But on the brightside, Dot has never been so popular.

What world exclusive has Eric Nixon revealed then?

Is it that we're still looking at bringing in a striker on loan? And that one of the options might be Hooper? Or have we got a foreign striker in mind now?

I don't buy his kind of newspapers.

Edited by theowlsman

Guest wilyfox

I see that Bolton are trying to grab Carlton Cole before Celtic can sign him up - although, Celtic are taking an age to give him a deal, so they probably can't afford. We could do far worse than get in there for him ourselves,

I see that Bolton are trying to grab Carlton Cole before Celtic can sign him up - although, Celtic are taking an age to give him a deal, so they probably can't afford. We could do far worse than get in there for him ourselves,

Also linked with Big Sam and Sunderland

Guest wilyfox

Also linked with Big Sam and Sunderland

Is he? That'd make sense, I suppose. And of course....the inevitable play for Kevin Nolan.

Guest wilyfox

Did does anyone know about this Big striker we had on trial in the past week ,I was told he was scoring for fun.

Sibon must have returned.

Not heard owt bout that didn't think Carlos believed in trials?

Two weeks ago Carlos said on RS, that he never takes players on trial. When he signs a player, he and his coaches know all about the player, having seen him play many times. He mentioned Bannon ad an example, saying he'd been aware of him, and seen him play for the past four years.