Great news for the Nuhiu fans

Guest Deleted member

Not really the most impressive stat in the world to prove a point though is it.

He should have been in the high teens now and i suspect he knows it, gone are the days of him jogging down to the kop clapping. I would have been delighted for him cos he's a right belter but after the initial oh he's new to English football and all that cobblers he is no further forward.

Only point I was making was that cup goals count like taps ins and pens. It suits some to forget that.

Edited by Dagmeister

Rome wasn't built in a day.

It would be expected to be in this day and age though.

Then people would wonder why it crumbled.

We need to build on the team spirit and work ethic/professionalism within the squad. To rip up and start again has just as much a risk of totally bombing

the problem we have is this new owner admits he knows little about football and he  is learning ,he takes most of his advise from Milan and Aldridge and he only sees odd games,we have had to put up with total garbage all season ,would any other clubs support put up with 4 wins only 2 games with 2 goals rest with 0 or 1 goal . I really now don't care that s gray saved us,yes he did but now we must move on . we need a manager like eddie howe or 90% of the managers near the tops of the leagues who play open attractive football, I don't care if we not top 6 as long as we aint bottom 3 I will be happy to see a few 3-2 wins and a few 3-2 defeats this cant go on. we must voice our disgust till gray nuhiu and co are gone.

Exactly

And you just know it will be a Wednesday fan thats done it

Weve done it to players down the years. Disgraceful. It seems we cant survive without a scapegoat.

Ive defended Nuhiu all season from f*****g idiots. He might not be the best striker we have ever had (by far) - but hes by far the best we've had THIS SEASON

'Fans' (and I use the term loosely) who engage in the kind of character assassination that Nuhiu is on the end of on a regular basis are the type I wish would stay at home and don't bother. We don't need you.

Well said.

the problem we have is this new owner admits he knows little about football and he  is learning ,he takes most of his advise from Milan and Aldridge and he only sees odd games,we have had to put up with total garbage all season ,would any other clubs support put up with 4 wins only 2 games with 2 goals rest with 0 or 1 goal . I really now don't care that s gray saved us,yes he did but now we must move on . we need a manager like eddie howe or 90% of the managers near the tops of the leagues who play open attractive football, I don't care if we not top 6 as long as we aint bottom 3 I will be happy to see a few 3-2 wins and a few 3-2 defeats this cant go on. we must voice our disgust till gray nuhiu and co are gone.

Go and get your face fvcked you piggy stinky flaps