Great news for the Nuhiu fans

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Whoever has made those changes on Wikipedia should be ashamed of themselves.

Exactly

And you just know it will be a Wednesday fan thats done it

Weve done it to players down the years. Disgraceful. It seems we cant survive without a scapegoat.

Ive defended Nuhiu all season from f*****g idiots. He might not be the best striker we have ever had (by far) - but hes by far the best we've had THIS SEASON

'Fans' (and I use the term loosely) who engage in the kind of character assassination that Nuhiu is on the end of on a regular basis are the type I wish would stay at home and don't bother. We don't need you.

I support Sheffield Wednesday players until such time as they no longer wear our shirt.

Does this make me a Nuiu fan?

I suppose it does.

I see someone has been having fun with his Wiki entry.

It must be nice to move abroad, do your best to settle, be a clubs top scorer and still...

I wonder if he knows its been done by our supporters?

Ah well. I don't expect he cares too greatly if people haven't got better things to do.

Gray thinks he has a big part to play eh.

Well, there we go. I suspect that Mr Gray knows more about football than me so I'll go with that.

Who has been flipping with his wiki page hahahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atdhe_Nuhiu

It's not even slightly funny.

We pride ourselves on being one of the best and most long suffering fans in the country, but the reality is a sizeable chunk of our fanbase are utter flaps.

Probably the same people who will question why players opt to go elsewhere rather than come here.

Embarrassing.

I think some people are getting a bit ahead of themselves with this takeover.

We still need to sustain and maintain a squad. We've got a long list of expired contracts and I expect the majority of those will be told to leave. Our first team squad is going to look pretty threadbare come the summer and we don't need to make a summer rebuild anymore deep (or expensive) than it's already likely to be.

My guess is that our permament, in contract players will still form the basis of our squad (i.e, if not necessarily the first team) next year. Unless there's bids on the table, the reality is that we're unlikely to just ditch players like Nuhiu for the sake of it. Gray certainly isn't going to start casting out our in contract players in April, and especially not in a publicly broadcast interview.

Anyone think that Grays answer has actually put a bit more pressure on the lad and lead to an even larger negative reaction from the fan base? Mentioned in a earlier post that by saying he will be a 'BIG' part of next seasons has really got some fans backs up. Gray must know that Nuhui divides opinion and is often a scapegoat, so why highlight him as a key part going into next season.

Lots of fans are expecting lots of money being spent in the summer (rightly or wrongly, nobody knows what we will spend), then they hear the guy some really don't like will be instrumental next season.

I just fell Gray could have answered that question much better saying something a long the lines of 'he will be apart of next season but no player can rely of past performances and this club is wanting to go places and progress so everyone must keep striving to improve and do the best for Sheffiled wednesday'.

Do we actually have someone at the club who helps coach players/managers/coaches on what to say to the media? A large portion of insults and abuse could have been avoided or toned down today if that was the case imo

It's not even slightly funny.

We pride ourselves on being one of the best and most long suffering fans in the country, but the reality is a sizeable chunk of our fanbase are utter flaps.

Probably the same people who will question why players opt to go elsewhere rather than come here.

Embarrassing.

It's nothing new, though it is becoming more and more prevalent with technology providing so many ways in which people can hurl abuse.

Lets not forget that there are probably people on this very thread who booed John Sheridan once upon a time.

"That'll learn him"

We still need to sustain and maintain a squad. We've got a long list of expired contracts and I expect the majority of those will be told to leave. Our first team squad is going to look pretty threadbare come the summer and we don't need to make a summer rebuild anymore deep (or expensive) than it's already likely to be.

My guess is that our permament, in contract players will still form the basis of our squad (i.e, if not necessarily the first team) next year. Unless there's bids on the table, the reality is that we're unlikely to just ditch players like Nuhiu for the sake of it. Gray certainly isn't going to start casting out our in contract players in April, and especially not in a publicly broadcast interview.

We've been bought by somebody with money.

Apparently that means everybody should be playing twice as well as they were under mandaric.

And we'll only be signing players who are faultless.

YaY.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

It would be expected to be in this day and age though.

Guest Daniel Walker

This debate is mental hahaha right:

He's a average player who does a job at the MINUTE but if we want promotion next season or year after he is NOT the man for the job

7 league goals is poor for someone who plays all season pretty much

He isn't the man to take us to the prem

As a squad player fair enough as he can do a job

BUT not the man to start every game

This debate is mental hahaha right:

He's a average player who does a job at the MINUTE but if we want promotion next season or year after he is NOT the man for the job

7 league goals is poor for someone who plays all season pretty much

He isn't the man to take us to the prem

As a squad player fair enough as he can do a job

BUT not the man to start every game

Realistically, only three or four of our entire squad could truly be classed as capable of taking us to the Premier league.

Are we suggesting that the other 21 players should all be replaced in summer?

If we had better strikers who weren't getting a look in while Nuhiu played every game, and was poor, there would be an argument that he should be dropped.

But last time I checked, none of the others were banging them in when they started games either.

Gray obviously isn't gonna say he's crap and we need better. That's the kind of thing Dave Jones would do. I think his team selection in the last few games would indicate more as to his plans. Lavery and bus starting every game would suggest to me they'll be ahead of nuhiu and may in the pecking order come next season