Great news for the Nuhiu fans

Guest Deleted member

Nothing against Nuhiu as a person, and I'm sure nobody feels worse about his miss than him...

Even as a player, on his day, he can be a good useful player...

But his day is not very often. He seems to be a confidence player, that spends most of the time being unconfident.

He is not good enough to lead the line for us. He isn't the type of player that can make an impact from the bench.

I wish him well at his next club.

Hope so. He will get another job around the leagues, this stint at S6 will have enhanced his CV quite well

I expect 1 point (maximum) from the last 4 games.

Surely he'll go wont he ?

our last ten or so games of the season wont have brought many points at all.

@Gids1980: #swfc manager Stuart Gray has backed Nuhiu to score goals and says he'll be a big part of things next season."

That's us fecked for promotion then. Promoted teams are usually the ones with a couple of strikers who capitalise on the 1 half chance they get when their team has an off day. We won't get promotion with strikers that need several clear cut openings before they score 1.

People hear one statement and assume all our hopes next season will be pinned on playing Nuhiu up top on his own ...

Chill out Megson will be back soon to save the day and correct the terrible job SG has done

I wonder what impact it would have on our players if Gray started blurting out to the press that current members of the first team squad would not be a part of things next season.

I am sure that Gray will be looking to bring in a couple of strikers in during the summer. It'll then be up to Lavery, Nuhiu, May, Bus and the new lads to make a case for inclusion in the team/squad.

how could any one have confidence when your own supporters are abusing you and can't wait for a mistake ,so they can slag him.just watch him ,work he does is good and holds ball up well ,gets into good positions and as a go.get off his back

Nothing against Nuhiu as a person, and I'm sure nobody feels worse about his miss than him...

Even as a player, on his day, he can be a good useful player...

But his day is not very often. He seems to be a confidence player, that spends most of the time being unconfident.

He is not good enough to lead the line for us. He isn't the type of player that can make an impact from the bench.

I wish him well at his next club.

Guest mrbluesky

@Gids1980: #swfc manager Stuart Gray has sacked Nuhiu for not scoring goals and says he'll be a big part of things next season at another club"

It's obviously just manager talk and he's not going to completely slag him off, I'm just surprised he added the word big, or even say something like he will be part of our plans but everyone knows they can't rest on their laurels and must continue to improve to be apart of what we want to achieve at this football club.

I just think he could have used better words and phrased it better. Now some people understandably have the hump

Club in backing top goal scorer shocker.

You keep repeating this but being top scorer this season with 7 league goals after playing many more minutes than any other forward isn't an achievement or something to brag about. Just shows how poor everyone has been at going forward this season.

It's like being the slimmest person at weight watchers, you're probably still a fat bast*rd just so happens everyone around you is even fatter!

(Before all the fatties get mad I am definitely one fat fuc*er)