Great news for the Nuhiu fans

Guest Deleted member

Stats may prove me wrong but he ain't 20 goals in two seasons man.

20 sitters missed a season maybe

He's currently on 18 so far in all competitions in 2 seasons. Not far off the 20 in 2 seasons and still games to play.

So just to clarify there.

"It just shows how poor everyone else is at going forward"

Are you not agreeing that Nuhiu is the best of a bad bunch?

You are aware I'm not a Nuhui hater right? However the facts are his minutes per league goals is lower than the likes of May and he has also obviously played many more games than the likes or Keane, Bus and Lavery.

The fact that he has played the lone striker role numerous games this season should mean he is top scorer.

You say best of a bad bunch but there is only really May to compare him too as Lavery missed most the season through injury, Bus had played 4 games and Keane hasn't played many and is on loan.

We started the season as usual woefully underprepared in the striking department. Just because there is/was nobody else doesn't mean you have to have some kind of strange love in with the guy.

You keep praising him and defending him, but do you think scoring 7 league goals after the amount of games and minutes he has played is good enough and worthy of banging on about as some kind of positive?

So just to clarify there.

"It just shows how poor everyone else is at going forward"

Are you not agreeing that Nuhiu is the best of a bad bunch?

Nuhiu 7 league goals

May 7 league goals

Maguire 6 league goals

It could be argued he isnt even the best of a bad bunch!

You are aware I'm not a Nuhui hater right? However the facts are his minutes per league goals is lower than the likes of May and he has also obviously played many more games than the likes or Keane, Bus and Lavery.

The fact that he has played the lone striker role numerous games this season should mean he is top scorer.

You say best of a bad bunch but there is only really May to compare him too as Lavery missed most the season through injury, Bus had played 4 games and Keane hasn't played many and is on loan.

We started the season as usual woefully underprepared in the striking department. Just because there is/was nobody else doesn't mean you have to have some kind of strange love in with the guy.

You keep praising him and defending him, but do you think scoring 7 league goals after the amount of games and minutes he has played is good enough and worthy of banging on about as some kind of positive?

Nope.

But I think the level of stick is ridiculous.

And I'd forgive it all if someone ever commented on his positives.

But nobody does, they ignore the good and pop out of a shadow when he misses a chance.

Guest totemowl

Everyone knows that if Nuhui had scored the glaringly easy chances that he's messed up he would be on 20 goals by now.

Gray has obviously found a fix.

(Unless he hasn't...and we've got more Nuhui moments to come. In which case, bring on the condors).

Oh FFS!

If he's a big part next season then forget promotion right now. Happy clappeurs will be happy with that ambition though so every cloud Eh.

Gray is hardly going to tell the media that Nuhiu is cr*p

The target is promotion for the season AFTER next

We've alraady openly targeted Keane on LOAN next season ... There will be no £10mil Deeney & Wickham signings

Haha, gotta love the meltdown brigade on here.

Nuhiu is probably quite low on confidence and understandably so after being benched then missing that chance.

His manager gets asked by the local radio station if Nuhiu is in his plans.

Should gray stick the boot in, say he's bloody cr#p and he'll be offloaded in summer?

Deary, deary me. People so desperate to slag a player off they are literally tripping over themselves at every opportunity to have a go.

God forbid any of you have made an error in your lives eh?

would it be fair to say though that nuhius errors are at work.

If so and any of us made constant errors we'd be looking for a new job.

He's a footballer, everyone but the best are always in danger of their jobs.

He's made errors, as has just about every footballer at this level. Despite the anti Nuhiu propaganda brigades insistence, he's no worse than his peers.

Just don't understand why he gets as much hammer as he does, especially compared with the rest.

Guest Deleted member

Who has been flipping with his wiki page hahahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atdhe_Nuhiu

2013–14[edit]

Nuhiu signed for Sheffield Wednesday. It is rumoured that Dave Jones lost a bet and had to sign the striker.

2014–15[edit]

On 11 April 2015 missed an open net to cost SWFC 3 points against Charlton. Stuart Gray still stuck up for Nuhiu, blaming Tom Lee's (SWFC's Centreback) for not scoring enough goals. Gray and Nuhiu have since been spotted in Hillsborough park hand in hand.

Yeah but Nuhiu's 10 goals in all competitive games trumps that.

Not really the most impressive stat in the world to prove a point though is it.

He should have been in the high teens now and i suspect he knows it, gone are the days of him jogging down to the kop clapping. I would have been delighted for him cos he's a right belter but after the initial oh he's new to English football and all that cobblers he is no further forward.