Making money out of fellow Wednesdayites

If we ever get to the promised land, paying 50 or 60 notes for an away ticket will become the norm. Probably even more at arsenal and Chelsea. I personally am not sure I want promotion. Top end championship and playoffs would do me.

Doing a Burnley would be nice.

Promoted, coin it in, championship for 2 yrs and promoted again before parachute payment run out.

Whilst I don't exactly agree with double price, I think it is unrealistic to expect to get a ticket at face value.

Considering you needed to have gone to a significant number of away games already to qualify for a ticket and are therefore clearly dedicated to the cause, why would you be willing to give up your ticket for face value? Whereas if someone offered you more, you might be willing to consider it as the profit could mean you'd get a ticket to another away game essentially for free.

My wife had a spell in hospital earlier in the week and if she was still in, I'd have had to sell my ticket as I'd have had no one to look after the kids. I had already been considering what I'd do to sell it. It would have been face value, plus whoever offered the biggest donation to Endometriosis UK (the charity working on helping find treatments for her condition). Considering the demand, I'd have been stupid to give it up just for face value.

Sold my house last year and when a couple had a look round and said they wanted it i noticed a wednesday sticker in their car..so i knocked em 5k off

sold my garden shed last year, when a couple had a look round and said "they wanted it" i noticed a pig sticker in their car...

so i knocked them nothing off...

however the scummers have moved into the shed, how do you get shut of a couple of pigs??? WTF:

Guest sotonowl

sold my garden shed last year, when a couple had a look round and said "they wanted it" i noticed a pig sticker in their car...

so i knocked them nothing off...

however the scummers have moved into the shed, how do you get shut of a couple of pigs??? WTF:

I know the answer to this for you as i've seen it with my own eyes.

Last year i observed an englishman, scotsman and a welshman have a bet on who could stay in a pig sty the longest.

the englishman went first but after 2 minutes he ran out saying he could cope with the s--- and stink.

the scotsman went in and lasted 5 minutes and ran out throwing up

the welshman went in and the pigs ran out,

so send a welshman in

Supply and demand - its the way of the world.

I wouldn't do it to anyone I know but don't see a problem with selling at a premium if someone is willing to buy it?

Agree. Limited tickets equals higher prices. Always the same at England away games or in tournaments. If any of our group have a spare, we agree to sell it amongst ourselves for £10 over face value, just so the seller gets a drink out of it, where he could probably make a lot more elsewhere. No such morals with strangers though. It's a sellers market.

Everybody to there own I suppose. I personally wouldn't do it to another Wednesday fan

Would you do it to a Middlesbrough fan if you had a ticket to one of their games then?

What's the difference?

It would have been face value, plus whoever offered the biggest donation to Endometriosis UK (the charity working on helping find treatments for her condition). Considering the demand, I'd have been stupid to give it up just for face value.

I'm generally against selling tickets to fellow fans above face value, but I can't argue with the above.

All the best to your wife mate.