Making money out of fellow Wednesdayites

Thought I had a ticket this morning when a guy on Twitter told me he had a spare. I couldn't believe my luck and told him I'd meet him at the ground.

Ten minutes later he messaged me back and said that it was his mate's ticket and his mate wanted £55 for it.

What is that all about?

I'm not exactly minted myself but there's no way I would try and sell a spare ticket for any more than face value.

WAWAW?

Happened with me when we played Brentford last away game few year back, ended up paying 60 quid off a so called fellow Wednesdayite. It's a disgrace

What's the rules regarding buying tickets with priority points? Are you only allowed to buy one ticket or multiple? If it's multiple I'd report him to the club to prevent this kind of thing happening.

One ticket

So it's right for the clubs to rip us off week after week but God forbid anyone makes some money on a ticket themselves. If someone's dumb enough to pay what someone's asking them Unfortunatly that's their fault.

Guest Deleted member

I hate to hear poo poo like this. I had a ticket then got invited into their restaurant for a prawn sandwich.

Gave my ticket away to a Wednesdayite who goes home and away.

That's how it should be.

So it's right for the clubs to rip us off week after week but God forbid anyone makes some money on a ticket themselves. If someone's dumb enough to pay what someone's asking them Unfortunatly that's their fault.

Not sure if you're a troll or a to$$er.

I'll be at Rotherham today with my ticket, will you?

Everybody to there own I suppose. I personally wouldn't do it to another Wednesday fan

Not sure if you're a troll or a to$$er.

I'll be at Rotherham today with my ticket, will you?

Who are you? Are you someone special? Please don't "insult" me on a football forum because im sure there would only one one of us who looks a "t****r".

If you don't like my opinion then ignore it. I don't agree with it but it happens and if someone's willing to pay that then it's their own fault. I haven't done it myself however if i dont get when people act like they are scum. We ger ripped of week in week out by our own clubs. Theyre setting the example.

Who are you? Are you someone special? Please don't "insult" me on a football forum because im sure there would only one one of us who looks a "t****r".

If you don't like my opinion then ignore it. I don't agree with it but it happens and if someone's willing to pay that then it's their own fault. I haven't done it myself however if i dont get when people act like they are scum. We ger ripped of week in week out by our own clubs. Theyre setting the example.

So are you going to the game this afternoon or not?  Have you made a prooffffiitttttt out of your ticket?

So are you going to the game this afternoon or not? Have you made a prooffffiitttttt out of your ticket?

Yes I am going I already said I wouldn't do that myself.

I don't really get your point? going to the game is irrelevant to what your saying.

Guest Charlton

Thought I had a ticket this morning when a guy on Twitter told me he had a spare. I couldn't believe my luck and told him I'd meet him at the ground.

Ten minutes later he messaged me back and said that it was his mate's ticket and his mate wanted £55 for it.

What is that all about?

I'm not exactly minted myself but there's no way I would try and sell a spare ticket for any more than face value.

WAWAW?

Did you get a ticket in the end.